Chapter 28

We woke up early dahil plinano kong manuod ng sunrise with Dane. It is one of my hobbies whenever I'm in a beach. This one would be very memorable since eto ang unang beses na matunghayan iyon kasama ko siya na maayos na ang aming relasyon. I only pray for the better days.

"Why are you taking so long? We're just going to watch sunrise, babe. Baka pagdating naten doon ay maaraw na" almost annoyed na saad niya.

I just acted the I didn't hear him at pinagpatuloy ang pag-aayos. He is the one who woke me up dahil nasabi ko na sakanya ang plano ko and I appreciate his effort para magawa talaga namin iyon. Kanina pa siya kasi nakaayos at pinapanuod nya lang ako maglagay ng light make-up. I want to take a lot of pictures that's why.

After doing my thing ay lumabas na kami. The staffs were greeting us nicely and it make mood happier.

"Goodmorning maam, I'll guide you na po sa table na pinareserved nyo" aniya ng babaeng 'Ella' ang pangalan niya according to her nameplate.

The table we reserved is near the seashore and the view for the sunrise is absolutely beautiful! We ordered our breakfast first and waited till the sun rises. I asked the resort staffs to take picture of us at hindi naman umangal si Dane kahit anong man ang ipagawang pose ko sakanya. I enjoyed everything and we talked about things from the past and now. I feel like we are really starting again. He told me that he is planning to build a new hotel here in Carles dahil nagustuhan niya ang lugar and maraming turista ang sumasadya rito. It would be really good business place for that naman so I agreed with his idea.

After watching the sunrise, nagpagdesisyonan naming bumalik muna sa hotel room ay bawiin anh tulog namin. We slept for two more hours at nagkayayaan kaming magswimming before eating our lunch. One in the afternoon kasi kami aalis dito sa resort since medyo malayo ang airport mula rito. Katulad lang ng lagi kong ginagawa ay kumuha pa ako ng maraming litrato. I love keeping alot of memories most especially when he's with me.

"Why did you leave modeling? It was your first love, you told me" out of nowhere na tanong ni Dane. He's right, I told him that modeling is my first ever love pero ng marealize ko na my love for him is deeper than it, he's truely my first love pala to the point that I can even leave that industry to pursue him.

"I realized that it wasn't. You, you are my first love and I pray to be the last" ani ko.

I saw that his lips curved. He's trying not to smile.

"but don't you miss it?"

I smiled sadly and said..

"I do. But my life here with you makes me contented, being a model will just make everything complicated between us" I honestly said.

"but it was your passion" singit niya pa.

"Yes, it was my passion but like what I've said my love for you is the deeper than my passion. I am willing to give everything up just to be with you" I said at umiwas ng tingin. We're sitting in two different sunloungers at magkatapat lang.

Tumayo siya at umupo sa tabi ko. He held my waist and hugged me.

"That's good then, If you were still a model right now, I don't if I would be able to sleep everynight thinking that other boys like and dreaming of you. I would be really jealous" sagot niya and kissed the side of my head.

"but if you realize that you still want to continue your career, I will always be here to support you but you have limitations and I will be the one who'll decide if the clothes you are going to wear is allowed or not, alright?" may halong pagkabossybna sabi niya.

Natatawa akong tumango at niyakap siya pabalik. He's so possessive, isn't he? Sabay kaming naglakad papunta sa dagat at inenjoy ang bawat oras na natitira namin dito sa Isla Gigantes. This is the very first island that witnessed our love.