Chapter 1

AN: There is going to be a lot of dialogue or scenes that I add. Also I might change some events that happened. I do not own most of the storyline and characters. If your reading this I'm pretty sure you know who owns this. I'm not good at being descriptive. Feel free to add comments of suggestions that I can add to add more descriptions.

Also a huge shout out for the website where I get most of my dialogue from https://shadowhunterstranscripts.wordpress.com.

It's nighttime and a cloaked figure stands on a rooftop above an alley with a bow.

Alec, Izzy, and Jace are walking down the alley way, chasing after a demon.

They corner the demon when suddenly theres a portal behind it and fifteen more demons come out.

"How about we each take five?" Jace asks.

"Then there would still be one extra" Alec says.

"Then you can get it then if you're so good at math."

They all start backing up while slaying demons. Alec shoots two while Izzy chokes another one and Jace kills two in one swing.

Unbeknownst to them the figure starts shooting arrows at the demons and kills four.

Jace kills another three, Izzy kills three more, and Alec kills the final one.

"See my math worked fine" Jace says.

Alec kneels down to pick up his arrows, but he sees an extra four that aren't his.

"Hey guys, theres an extra four arrows, they're not mine." Jace and Izzy walk over and inspect them.

"What are those markings all over them? I don't recognize them" Izzy says.

"I've never seen anything like these. It's like they have everything in them, silver, wood, and runes. And Salt?" Alec says.

"Does salt even work on anything?" Jace asks.

"Some people think it works on getting rid of ghosts"

"Who do I look like, the Winchesters?" Jace says.

"Who? What are you talking about?" Alec and Izzy ask Jace.

"What I have some free time, so I watch mundane shows."

Suddenly they hear a whistle and the arrows head up to the top of the building into the persons hand.

"Who is that?" Alec asks.

"I don't know, let's find out" Jace says.

They activate their runes and jump up to the top of the building, but by the time they get there the figure has taken off and is five roof tops away and has disappeared in a few seconds.

"That was fasted then any shadowhunter or human I know."

"It had to be some type of downworlder."

"I don't know, we should head back to the institute and report this" Alec says. Then all of them head back.