Jealousy •• Chris Daniels

" OH come on she was practically undressing you with her eyes" I yelled as I rolled my eyes. Me and Chris has been at this for atleast a hour.

Me and Chris sat down at a table in the back of the restaurant. A waitress walked up to our table. She's was about 5'5, brown hair, blue eyes, with some tacky caked on makeup. She fluttered her false lashes at Chris the entire time she took his drink order. Twisting her hair in her finger and lightly pushing her boobs up. Her act continued for the rest of dinner. But Chris never said anything. Once she walked away after giving us our food, swaying her hips a little extra, Chris looked at my angry face. I haven't talked in a while.
         " Mamas, what's wrong" he casually questioned.  It's was stupid that he couldn't see what was happening. That he hadn't taken notice to the girl flirting with him for the past 45 minutes. I looked up at him shocked at his question.
         " Nothing. I'm fine, never been better" I responded sarcastically. Chris gave up trying to talk to me and just sat and ate. I was able to kinda keep myself together until she handed Chris the check. There was a small piece of paper attached to the bottom. I grabbed it and looked at what was on it. Her number.
            I got up and stormed out of the restaurant. I stood outside of Chris's car waiting for him to unlock it so we could go home. He finally walked up and unlocked it. He was about to say something when I got it and slammed the door, ignoring him.
            " Listen I don't know what your mad about but you have to talk to me princess" he spoke. I was shocked by how calm he was.
             " you don't fucking know why I'm mad. I'm mad Caues that waitress was flirting with you the entire time and you did nothing. Now just be quiet and drive"

              And now we're here screaming at eachother.
       " I didn't want to be rude. It's not like I was flirting back. Your just being over dramatic. I haven't done anything. This isn't worth fighting over." He yelled.
          " not worth fighting over? So our relationship isn't worth fighting over. Chris it hurts to see gorgeous girls flirt with you. Caues I know you could do so much better. I know you could go and find the girl of your dreams. But if I'm not worth fighting over then leave" I said tears running down my cheeks. Chris sighed and walked over to me engulfing me in his arms.
            " I'm sorry mamas, your the most beautiful girl in the world to me. And I'm sorry if I made you feel anything other then that. I love you so much and I was honestly just trying to be nice. But I know why that hurt. And I'm so sorry." He said placing his arms around my waist picking me up and laying down in his bed with me, playing with my hair. I was exhausted and started to drift to sleep.
        " I love you baby I'm so sorry" I hummed.
             "It's ok mamas" Chris yawned and then we both fell asleep cuddled in eachothers arms.