Overprotective •• Blake Gray

I looked in the mirror at my outfit. Me and the sway boys were going to a party at Josh's house. I knew Blake wouldn't be to happy about my outfit. I was wearing a skin tight red dress. It was strapless and ended above my mid thigh. Blake was always very overprotective of me. What's his was his. He didn't like any others guys looking,touching, or talking to me. He didn't want to lose me. And honestly I thought it was kinda cute .
           I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. As I got to the bottom of the stairs. All the boys turned around.
         " Aye Blake come get your girl" Bryce joked
          " damn y/n" griffin said
          " Blake's gonna kill you" Quinton laughed as he walked away. I knew he was right. Blake was not gonna be happy with what I was wearing. And as if the universe was reading my mind. I felt arms around my waist. A head rested on my shoulder. I knew it was Blake. He smelled like pine and vanilla. His warm breath fanned on my neck, as I waited for him to speak. His head moved up to my ear.
          " Princess, what the fuck are you wearing" he whispered. Normally I would stay quiet but honestly tonight I was feeling frisky. I turned around and wrapped my arms around Blake's neck. I looked him straight in his eyes.
          " a dress" I said. No emotion or anything. Blake cocked his head. He wasn't use to me talking back to him. He was always the dominant one in our relationship.
          " excuse me, your not going out in that, it's practically see through and way to tight" he said. Obviously annoyed with my tone.
         " yes I am, you don't control me" I said. I then turned around and walked out to the car with the rest of the guys. They all seemed kinda nervous Cause they knew Blake was pissed off. I sat down in the car and waited for Blake to come out of the house. Once he did he sat next to me. He placed his hand on my inner thigh but other then that he didn't move or talk the rest of the ride.
           We all got out at Josh's house. Blake immediately grabbed me by my waist as we walked inside. I was already on a roll with pissing Blake off so i thought why not continue. I removed his hand from my waist and walked away toward Josh and Jaden. Leaving a mad and. Confused Blake behind me..
          I hadn't seen Blake in about a hour. I was walking around the party trying to find him. I had felt bad for ditching him earlier. I stopped to get something to drink. When I felt hands on my waist but they weren't Blake's and I knew that for a fact. I turned around to see guy, he looked about my age. He was cute I guess, no where close to Blake.
           " sorry buddy but I have a bf" I said trying to walk away. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back into his chest. His breath Reeked of alcohol. He moved his head down to my ear.
           " I don't see him anywhere, so why don't me and you go upstairs and have some fun" he drunkenly slurred into my ear.
            " Ew no get off of me" I said, struggling to push him off of me. I started yelling but the music was to loud for anyone to hear me. I started panicking, wishing Blake was there.

• Blake's pov•
            Y/n had ditched me at the start of the party. I was pissed the entire time me and Bryce were playing beer pong. She normally didn't have a attitude with me. So I don't know what was up with her tonight. She was probably just trying to piss me off Caues she thinks it's hot when I'm mad. But LA party's arnt the place to do that.
           I had gotten bored with the games the boys were playing so decided to go get a drink. As I got closer to the kitchen I could of sworn I heard yelling. I walked into the room, to see a girl struggling to get away from some random guy. I got a little closer to see it was.... Y/n.

•your pov•
            I continued to fight to get this guy away from me. In this moment I regretted ever leaving Blake's side. I started to give up pushing him away seeing it wasn't getting me anywhere. Suddenly the hands that were wrapped around my waist were pulled off of me. I looked up to see a figure punching the guy that was on me in the face. As my vision focused in I recognized who it was. Blake.
          After Blake punched him, the guy started walking away. Probably trying to find someone else to bother. Blake grabbed my hand and pulled me outside calling a Uber.
       We didn't talk the whole way home. I was still shaken up and I could tell Blake was beyond furious. If I would have just not been difficult and stayed with him none of this would have happened. I knew that was exactly what Blake was thinking right now. I could tell by the look on his face. He was bright red, his brows furrowed together, and his lips slightly pushed out. If we weren't in the situation we were In I would have been all over him right now. He looked so fucking hot.
Blake got out of the car and immediately walked into the house when we got back. I sighed and payed the driver. Getting out of the car and waking into the house. Blake was no where to be seen. I set down my bag and Walked up to me and Blake's room. He was sitting on our bed with his head in his hands. I started to change. Taking off my dress and changing into oneof his hoodies. I was standing in our closet when I heard him yell.
" What the fuck was that back there?!?! Huh. God I do everything in my power to fucking protect you. To keep you safe from creeps like that. And you decided to be difficult to piss me off and almost her yourself hurt!?!?"
I was shocked. Blake never yelled at me. No matter what happens he never yells at me. Tears started streaming down my face. Not knowing how else to react.
" Ok I get it I was stupid for walking away from you, I know what kind of people go to these party's. And I get it I shouldn't have been being difficult. But please don't yell at me. I was scared. I know what happened was my fault. But the entire time I just wanted you there. I hated every moment his hands were on me. I know what I did wrong. Now stop yelling" I whimpered, I was scared. I had never seen Blake this angry. I looked up to see what he was doing. His face had softened. He stood and up and walked towards me engulfing me in a hug.
" it's not your fault princess, I'm just frustrated. Seeing that guys hands on you. Seeing you so upset. Thinking about the chance that if I wasn't there you could have gotten hurt or worse and it would of been my fault Caues I didn't come looking for you. I'm sorry for yellling. I know that scares you. I love you so much baby and I just want you to be safe. I can't lose you" he mumbled into my hair. Still tightly holding onto me. I sighed, hugging him back.
" I love you to, I'll stay with you next time bubba, I promise." I spoke into his chest. He pulled away and grabbed my arm pulling me into the bed with him. I Moved so my head was on his chest. He started playing with my hair as I drifted to sleep. He looked down at me, leaving kisses on my forehead. The he laid back and started to fall asleep with me.
—————————
Hey I know I haven't updated in a while I've been busy. I didn't have time to edit this so I hope y'all like it. It's not be favorite.