Challenge •• Bryce Hall

( Warning before you read this, if sexual content makes you uncomfortable then please feel free to skip this chapter. This is my first smut so it's probably gonna be total shit so don't have your expectations to high. Also I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long. I have been stressed with school and have had really bad writers block. But anyways this is long enough so enjoy the story )

God his lips were so fucking soft. Me and Bryce were sitting on the couch in sways living room making out. We were originally watching the Harry Potter but neither of us could pay attention. I was sitting on his lap, his hands rested on my waist, our lips smashed together. His tongue ran over mine and into my mouth. I let out a slight whimper as he began to kiss down my neck. That's when we both heard a voice from across the room.

" You two are disgusting" The voice spoke. I looked back to see Blake standing across the room. I blushed and hid my face in Bryce's neck. Bryce laughed and hugged me closer to him.

" Someone's just mad he doesn't get laid" Bryce responded. Blake shook his head and walked closer to us.

" Hahah very funny bro. You up for a challenge?" Blake asked. Bryce looked at him, thinking about what to say in response. He looked at me and I just rolled my eyes.

" Depends, what's the challenge?" Bryce spoke. I laughed slightly standing up and walking into the kitchen that was attached to the living room. I got a glass of water and stood, leaning over the counter, looking at them.

" I'll give you 2000 bucks if you and y/n can go a week without making out or having sex" Blake spoke. I chocked on my water and look at Blake in shock. Me and Bryce had sex basically daily. We both had a insanely high sex drive, and we just really connected through sex. And making out was just something we did. There hadn't been a day since me and Bryce had started dating where one of us didn't have a hickey some where on our bodies. I watched as Bryce stood up and shook Blakes hand.

" Deal" Bryce said. Blake looked at me with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes and walked away into me and Bryce's room.

I plopped down on our bed and rolled my eyes. This was gonna be the worst week of my life. Plus just to add on to it, I was still horny from me and Bryce's make out. I grabbed my phone and began to scroll through Instagram to see Bryce had posted. It was a picture of him shirtless with the caption " 1 week...".

" I fucking hate you hall" I yelled. I heard him laugh from across the house.

- 2 days later -

Me and Bryce had been doing this whole " No sex thing" for 2 days now. And it had been total hell. Bryce refused to sleep in the same bed as me cause he said he wouldn't be able to control himself. So I had been sleeping in our bed alone for the past 2 nights while he slept in Noah's room. Instead of my normal morning kiss he would give me, he would just smile and say a good morning and walk away.

I was so done a decided to try and get revenge. Bryce had just finished working out with the boys and was currently using the shower that was in our room. Once I heard the door to the shower open I stood up and walked into our closet. I went to where I had all my lingerie hung up. I grabbed Bryce's favorite, it was a red lace set he had bought m from Victoria Secret a few months ago. I fluffed up my hair and laid back down on our bed, waiting for Bryce to get out of the shower.

About 30 minutes later I heard to door to the bathroom open. I looked up to see Bryce step out of the room. His chest had water droplets on it, a fluffy towel laid low on his v-line. My mouth watered looking at him. Our eyes connect and he laughed, rolling his eyes.