Pool Day •• Bryce Hall

I was sitting on my bed in sway. I had lived here for a few months since my childhood bestfriend Blake lived here and I needed a place to stay. In those months me and Bryce had developed a thing for each other. We would flirt and sometimes make out. But we never made anything official.

I had always wanted to be something more then that but I didn't want to push anything. We had this weird connection. I felt really comfortable around him, like I could just be myself. There was no stress to be perfect or anything. He was just so perfect. As I was thinking I heard my door open. I sat up to see Bryce standing in my door way in only swim trunks. His abs were covered in water. Dear god he looked good. He smirked when he saw me starring at him.

" Hey my eyes are up here" he said laughing. I giggled and blushed looking down. He walked over to my closet and pulled out his favorite swim suit of mine. he threw it at me.

" Change into this and then come hang out at the pool with me and the boys" he said walking towards me. he leaned down to my ear.

" You look hot in this one" he whispered and then walked out of my room sending me a wink. I let out a sigh and got up to change.

I walked outside to see all the boys in the pool. They all turned around when they heard the door open. They all yelled out stupid shit talking about how good I looked. I laughed and walked to the side of the pool where Bryce was. I sat down on the side of the pool and he swam in-between my legs. I rested my hands on the back of his head, playing with the hair on the back of his neck with my thumbs.

" Hi handsome" I said looking at him. God I couldn't even describe how good he looked.

" Hey babygirl" he said back, playing with the waistband of my bottoms. Blake yelled my name and I turned to answer him. right when I turned my head Bryce pulled me into the water. I swam back up to the top, catching my breathe.

" BRYCE, WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled, laughing. He smiled and wrapped his hands around my waist. he pulled my legs so they were resting around him.

" You look amazing in that" He said into my ear. I looked at him and connected our lips. I heard the boys yelling from the other side of the pool.

" ASK HER OUT ALREADY" Blake yelled. I blushed and hid my face in his neck. He grabbed my face and made me look at him.

" Will you be my girlfriend gorgeous" he asked, leaning his forehead to touch mine. I smiled like a dumbass and nodded my head aggressively. He smiled and kissed me. I put my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. We pulled away, both out of breath. I smiled at him. his hair was wet, face red, his lips swollen. I lightly bit his bottom lip, and pulled it out before releasing it. He rolled his eyes and pulled me closer.

We all spent the day laughing and hanging out. I was just happy that Bryce was finally mine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bryce is my baby

also face reveal at 10k reads, thank you btw for 8k