My Rockstar •• Jaden Hossler

My eyes fluttered open as I woke up. I fell asleep becaues jaden was busy writing a new song. Me and him had been dating for almost 3 months now. we started dating a few days before he dropped "Angels and Demons". And every since that day he had been my rockstar. I was so beyond proud of all that he had done.

I streched my body and got up out of bed. Jaden had his headphones in so he didnt hear me stand up and walk up to his desk. he didnt notice me until i walked in front of him and sat on his lap. he took out his headphones and wrapped his arms around my waist. i turned around on his lap to face him.

" Hi mamas, when did your cute ass wake up?" he said kissing my forehead. I cuddled my head into the crook of his neck. He laughed and hugged my waist tighter.

" A few minutes ago, hows your song writing going?" I asked, mumbling against his skin. I started leaving light kisses on his neck.

" Pretty good, I've been stuck on the same verse for a few minutes, but other than that really good" he answered. I smiled and nodded my head. we sat in silence for a few minutes. I finally moved my head and leaned my forehead against his.

" im so proud of you baby. Your so talented. You've been working so hard on your music and its so impressive. your gonna go so far with your music. I just feel like I don't tell you enough but you make me so proud. you have so much stress on your shoulders and still have time for me. You do everything in your power to make me feel like a queen. and I just love you so much baby. your my little Rockstar." I finished. I saw jadens eyes start to water. I started to panic. " wait baby no, im sorry I didn't mean to make you cry".

" No mamas, its not that. I just love you so much baby. everything you just said just meant a lot to me." he said. I smiled and connected our lips.

Me and jaden made out for quite a bit. jaden picked me up and laid us on our beds. I connected our lips again. I pulled away a few minutes later. I moved my head up to his ear and whispered.

" Fuck me like a Rockstar baby"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ahah this one was really cute plus I love jaden. I think im gonna post a few prefences tonight but I hope yall are excited.