Jealous •• Noah Beck

" Bryce get off of me, your so fat' I groaned. Noah had been busy all day making content with Blake. So I had been hanging out with Bryce all day. Me and him had always been super close. He was the person that introduced me and Noah. Bryce rolled off of me and onto the floor laughing his ass off.

                          " Uhh who the hell are you calling fat?!?" he replied in a sassy tone, waving his finger around. I started laughing again. He sat up and looked at me, lightly punching me in the arm.

                        " Well now that your down insulting me, do you wanna go get food? Like chipotle or something" he asked, standing up.

                      " Yeah that sounds good, let me go grab my wallet and tell Noah were leaving" I said as I began to walk towards the stairs. Bryce just nodded and walked into the kitchen. I turned back around and walked upstairs and into me and Noahs room. I grabbed my wallet and then walked into Blake's room to tell Noah I was leaving. I opened the door to see them filming a tiktok. I slightly cleared my throat. Noah turned around and smiled when he saw me. I walked over to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed a kiss on my forehead.

                 " hey baby, what's up?" he asked, as he slowly rocked us back and fourth.

                " Nothing much, I just wanted to come and tell you that me and Bryce are leaving to go get lunch and probably hang out for a bit" I said while I laid my head on his chest. leaving light kisses there. His arms tightened around my waist when I said I was going with Bryce. Noah wasn't normally very jealous of guys that he knew, but something about how close me and Bryce were sparked jealousy in him.

               " Oh do you want me to come with you, cause I can if you want me to I can" he said. I knew he just wanted to come to make sure nothing happens. I laughed and hugged him tighter.

             "No its fine, I just wanted to tell you so if you came looking for me you wouldn't worry." I said releasing my grip on his waist, and taking a step back. He sighed and pulled me back into his arms. I giggled and connected our lips. We started to make out when we heard Blake clear his throat. I flipped him off and walked out of the room, sending a wink back at Noah. he rolled his eyes and turned around.

             Around 9 o'clock me and Bryce got back home from being out. we went and ate then hung out at my apartment for a few hours. When I got back I walked upstairs and into Noah's room. he looked up and instantly got up and picked me up. I screeched and wrapped my legs around his waist. He laid us down on the bed so his head was resting on my chest and his body was laying in-between my legs. He moved up a little and laid his head in the crook of my neck.

              " Mine, mine, mine. Not Bryce's, all mine" he mumbled while leaving light kisses on my neck. I giggled and started to run my hands through his hair.

            " awww is my baby jealous" I said in a baby voice. he looked up at me and rolled his eyes.

            " maybe" he said. I laughed again and kissed the top of his head. I started to drift off when I heard him mumble.

           " I love you mamas" he said.

           " I love you to bubs"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm in love with Noah beck