What you guys fight about •• Sway Boys

Bryce Hall-

    You accidently deleted a YouTube video off his computer. You were using his computer to edit a video for your YouTube channel. You went to move a file and accidently deleted it. You panicked and tried to get the file back. When you couldn't get it back, you walked downstairs. Bryce was sitting on the couch he turned to you and instantly stood up when he saw you crying.

     " Why are you crying baby? What happened?" he questioned, hugging you.

     " I'm so sorry Bryce. I accidently deleted the video you were going to post tomarrow. I was trying to move the file and I deleted it." I replied.

            He stepped back and looked at me with shock and anger. The night ended in a screaming match between you and you ended up sleeping at your apartment for the first time in months.

Josh Richards-

     You got mad because he kept coming home late from a party Josh was suppose to be home at 1, it was currently 4. This wasn't the first time he had been late this week and it was on my last nerve. He hadn't been spending time with me and honestly I didn't know much longer I could deal with it. I finally heard the door open.

" Wow, look who finally decided to come back home" I said not looking up.

" Oh my gosh, I'm home so don't start being all dramatic" He responded walking into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes.

" Dramatic? I haven't seen you in two days josh, I'm sorry that I miss seeing my boyfriend" i said, tears falling down my face.

you to fought back and fourth for a while, but at one point he just started ignoring you.

Kio Cyr-

     He convinced himself he wasn't good enough for you and lashed out Kio had been really distant from me the last few weeks, which was very weird for him. Normally he was right next by my side 24/7. I walked into our room cause I want to make sure he's ok.

" Hey baby, you've been acting kinda weird this week. I just wanted to check that your ok" I said, sitting on the bed next to him.

" Yea, I'm fine" he spoke, not looking at me. I knew kio like the back of my hand and I could tell he was lying.

" kio, what's wrong?" I asked again, laying my hand on his arm. He automatically brushed it off.

" Oh my god, nothing is wrong! Just leave me alone" he yelled.

You just sat and let him yell and get all feelings out. He fell asleep on your chest crying.

Blake Gray-

     He got mad cause other guys were flirting with you and took it out on you. " Oh come on, you could of easily told him to back off!" Blake yelled.

Me and him had gone out to dinner. The waiter made some comments that didn't sit to well with blake. He was mad that I didn't tell the guy to back off. But I didn't want to come off as rude.

" I'm sorry I didn't want to cause a scene in the middle of a restaurant. Why can't you just learn to control your jealousy issue?" I screamed back, hot tears running down my face.

" My issue? I'm sorry I don't want other guys flirting with MY GIRL" he screamed back, running his hands through his hair.

" Well if your gonna act, then maybe I don't wanna be your girl" I yelled.

You two went at it for hours and he ended up walking out. Leaving you alone in his room.

Noah Beck-

     You couldn't go home with him to meet his family and he thought you just didn't want to go

Noah was sitting on our bed with his head in his hands.

" Noah I want to go I really do, but this shoot is really important to my career" I said, pacing around our room

" Yeah sure, this shoot didn't even exist until a day before we were suppose to leave. I just want you to meet them but if you don't want to just tell me" he said.

" I do want to Noah, why wouldn't I want to babes" I said.

" I don't know y/n why wouldn't you!!" he yelled back. I looked at him in shock, noah had never yelled at me before.

Noah ended up going without you. When he got back you two continued to ignore each other for two days after he got back.

Quinton Griggs-

     He was spending a lot of time with Cynthia and you got jealous Quinton picked up his phone, ignoring what I was saying. Quinton had been ditching me to hang out with cynthia alot recently.

" Quinton listen to me, nothing is gonna change if you don't talk to me" I said sitting next to him.

" I'm not gonna talk to you if your being stupid" He said, still scrolling through instagram.

I sighed and got up and left. I ended up staying the night at hype.

Griffin Johnson-

    You kept distracting him from doing his school work and he got annoyed I sighed sitting down on Griffins lap, He had been doing school all day and totally ignoring me. I understood he needed to get work done, but i knew he could take few minutes to hang with me. He rolled his eyes and pushed me off of him.

" Get off of me, I'm trying to focus" He said, not looking at me.

" Griff I haven't spent anytime with you today, can't you take a break" I asked. standing in front of him. He shoved me away with his hand.

" Oh my gosh y/n, leave me the fuck alone. This is more important then you right now!" He yelled. I felt tears start to well up in my eyes.

I quickly turned around and walked into bryces room. I fell alseep crying on his bed.

Anthony Reeves-

    You joked about wanting him to cut his hair and it hurt his feelings. " Ant, baby it was a joke I didn't think you would take it seriously" I said trying to hug him. He stepped away from me.

" Well I did, you know the types of comments i get on my looks and you still said it" He responded. Sitting down on our bed.

" Can you just leave, I need space right now" He said. I sighed.

I spent the night at hype, I went back to sway in the morning to talk to ant.

----------------------------------------------------------------

for some reason it took me forever to finish this chapter, but here it is