How jealous do they get •• Sway Boys

Bryce Hall-

Jealousy Level: 10/10 Bryce was always super protective over you. He hated when guys other then him, looked, touched, or talked about you. There had been many times where you had to pull him away from fighting a guy. But you always thought it was kinda hot. Plus you guys always had "fun" afterwards.

Josh Richards-

Jealousy Level: 7.5/10 Josh wasn't insanly jealous but he still didn't like when other guys flirted with you. He would never get physical with someone. But he would always wrap his arms around your waist and make sure the guy knew you were taken. Normally when he got jealous, you guys would come home and argue for hours. But you guys always figured it out.

Kio Cyr-

Jealousy Level: 3/10 Kio didn't normally get jealous. He trusted you and never wanted to make you feel like he didn't. But when a guy did over step his boundries, he just became very quite. All of his energy just disapeared. It didn't take you long to figure out he was. You would automatically give him your full attention and remind him that he was your one and only.

Blake Gray-

Jealousy Level: 1000/10 Blake was a extremly jealous person. He was always super overprotective over you. He hated when guys even came within 10 feet of you. He had gotten in many screaming matches and physical fights with guys that showed interest in you. When you guys got back to sway you always got in a huge fight. Blake wasn't good and talking about his emotions but you were always able to get through to him and figured out everything.

Noah Beck-

Jealousy Level: 9/10 Noah didn't always come off as a super jealous guy. But deep down he was, you were super important to him and the thought of losing you scared him alot. You could always tell when Noah was jealous. He would never get mad at the guy flirting with you, but he would get really upset. When you guys got home you would have to spend the night comforting him and reasuring him that your his.

Jaden Hossler-

Jealousy Level: 5/10 Jaden never got super jealous. He knew that he was the only guy that you were interested in. But that doesn't mean that guys don't go a step to far sometimes. In those cases jaden would make it very obvious that you were taken and that they needed to back off. Those nights would always end in a very "special" way.

Quinton Griggs-

Jealousy Level: 10/10 Quinton was very similar to bryce. He hated when guys fucked with you. In his mind you were his girl and his girl only. He would never in a million years think about sharing you with anyone. You were pretty big on social media which came with alot of attention from other men. He had never gotten in a fight with anyone. But you and him did argue alot about other men. But you guys always figured it out.

Griffin Johnson-

Jealousy level: 15/10 Griffin hated when guys flirted with you. It was his biggest trigger. He hated how oblivious you were when guys flirted with you. You always just tried to be nice to people who you came in contact with, even if they were flirting with you. And he hated that, he wanted to kill every guy that came in contact with you. You guys would always come home and he would show you who you belonged to.

Anthony Reeves-

Jealousy Level: 0/10 Anthony didn't get jealous. He knew how much he meant to you and he had never been concerned about you leaving him. You had never seen him jealous and honestly it made life alot easier. Becaues there was nothing to argue about.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys enjoyed this. I really liked