Bruises •• Bryce Hall

2:36 AM. Bryce promised that he would be home at 12:00. He was late, this wasn't anything new. Bryce was late a lot, but normally he would text me and check in to make sure everything was ok at home. But tonight he didn't text me once. And to be honest I was kind of getting concerned. Right when I was about to head up and go to bed, I heard the front door open. I quickly got up and ran to the door.

" Bryce, baby oh my gosh are you ok" I said stopping a few feet in front of him. He calmly closed the door.

" Hey mamas, I'm ok princess" he spoke, stepping into the light of our kitchen. That's when I saw it..... His face was covered in small cuts and he had a really nasty black eye. I gasped and covered my mouth. I stepped forward and placed my hand on the side of his face. He slowly leaned into my touch.

" Baby, what happened? Why is your face all torn up? Who did this to you?" I questioned, stroking his face lightly with my thumb. Being careful not to hurt him anymore.

" I got in a fight with some guy at the party, he was saying some disrespectful shit about you and I wasn't gonna sit there and let him say that shit about you. So I punched him, and he came back at me and we got into it" he explained. He walked towards me and pulled me into his arms. He knew I hated when he got into fights. I hated when he got hurt.

" Bryce, you know I hate when you get in fights. What If he would of hit you wrong and you got seriously hurt. You could have ended up in the hospital baby." I said as I began to cry into his chest. I knew that Bryce could get violent, and honestly it kind of scared me.

" I know princess, I'm so sorry. I'll be more careful next time, but I couldn't let him sit there and say that horrid stuff about you" he said holding onto me tighter.

" I don't know Bryce. If you can't control yourself at a party how do I know you won't do the same for me. How do I know if I say something wrong you won't react like that towards me. It scares me Bryce." I said slightly pulling out of his grip. This wasn't the first time I had thought about this but it was the first time I had expressed it to him. His face dropped, he looked very hurt.

" I-, baby, you know I would never lay a hand on you in that way. Your the love of my life babygirl. I couldn't live with myself knowing I did that to you, If that happened . You don't have to be scared around me princess. I would never hurt you" he said, tears now falling down his face as well. But for a very different reason then mine.

I sighed and pulled him into my arms. I couldn't stand seeing my baby cry. He shoved his head in the crook of my neck and held me like if he let go I would disappear. I left light kisses on the side of his head while he calmed down. Once he had stopped crying, I grabbed his head in both of my hands and looked him in the eyes.

" Ok. I believe you baby. I just needed a little bit of reassurance. I love you so so so much Bryce, don't ever doubt that" I said, I connect our lips as I wrapped my arms around his neck. he picked me up, both my legs went around his waist. he walked me out side and sat us down on the couch on our balcony. I cuddled farther into his warm chest, inhaling his scent. he smelled like home....and a hint of whiteclaw.

I looked up at his face and just admired him. He had gorgeous brown eyes, that you could easily get lost in. His hair was fluffy and small pieces were stuck to his tan skin. he was just so perfect. he looked down and caught me staring.

" I love you princess, I'm sorry for getting in a fight, and making you cry, and scaring you. I feel horrible" he said laying his hand on the side of my face. I leaned my face into his hand. closing his eyes and just feeling his touch. I opened my eyes back up looking at his face.

" I love you to baby, its ok. You apologized and everythings ok. I don't want you to sit here and beat yourself up over it. ok? promise me you won't" I said, sticking out my pinky. he laughed slightly and connect out fingers.

" I promise love"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love this chapter so much. also why the hell is everyone trying to cancel josh and Tayler over what happened at bryces party. One, in the video you cant see either of them. Two I doubt his two closest friends would force him to do something he dosent want to do. Three him and Addison arnt even dating. and finally. He is 21, almost 6 feet, and fucking jacked. if he really wanted to leave he would of. I just think everyones being dramatic. but I don't know.