Don't Touch Her •• Vinnie Hacker

I stood in front of me and Vinnie's mirror, I lightly fluffed my hair. Suddenly I felt arms wrap around my waist. I looked up to see Vinnie standing behind me. He slowly looked me up and down, before laying his chin on my shoulder. I was wearing one of Vinnie's hoodies and a pair of skinny jeans.

" God, I got so lucky with you" He sighed. I giggled and turned around, moving my arms around his neck. I moved my hands so they were playing with the chains that hung around his neck.

" Shut up" I said, laying my head on his chest. He laughed a little and moved his hands under my chin, pulling my head up to look at him. He leaned down and connected our lips. I kissed back, deepening it. Vinnie lightly pushed me against our bedroom wall. I pulled away, grabbing his hand.

" We have to leave baby" I said to a very disappointed Vinnie. I laughed and kissed his cheek.

" How about we stay here, and you let me fuck the shit out of you" He said, smirking. My eyes went wide as I punched his chest.

" Vincent!" I jokingly yelled. He laughed and grabbed my hand.

" I'm joking, let's go mamas" He said, pulling me out of his room. We were going to the grove in downtown LA to get something to eat, cause Vinnie didn't want to cook. He dragged me down to his car, opening the door on the passenger side. I said thank you, and sat down.

When we got the the Grove, me and Vinnie walked to the restraunt we were going to eat. We were standing in line to place our orders, when I saw Vinnie rumiging through his pockets. He turned to me grabbing my hand and pulling me closer so I could hea r him.

" I left my phone in car, can you order while I grab it?" He asked. I nodded and he smiled then kiss my cheek, while walking away.

I suddenly felt eyes on me, I turned around to see a guy about my age eyeing me up. I rolled my eyes and turned back around. That's when I felt a presence behind me. I turned around to see the guy from earlier now only a few feet away from me.

" Can I help you?" I asked, already annoyed with him. I hated when guys hit on me, cause it made both me and Vinnie uncomfortable. He smiled lightly and took another step towards me.

" Yeah, my phones missing something, Your number" He said smoothly. I cringed, his words making me feel nasty.

" I have a boyfriend, sorry" I said, rolling my eyes and turning back around. I felt the guy get closer to me and silently wished Vinnie would come back. That's when I felt unfamiliar hands grab onto my waist. I yelped and started to turn around. Thats when I felt a force pull the hands off of me.

" Don't touch her" I heard Vinnies voice growl. He pulled me into his side so I was snug next to him.

"Dude she was coming onto me" The guy lied. Vinnie let out a gag of disgust.

" So if she was coming onto you, then explain to me why shes shaking right now" Vinnie said. The guy scoffed and walked away. Vinnie turned and grabbed my arm pulling me out of the restaunt and into a small alley that was next door. He stopped walking and pulled me into a tight hug.

" Are you ok mamas? Did he do anything?" Vinnie said, his voice filled with worry. I took a deep breathe and pulled away slightly looking him in the eyes.

" Yeah bubs, I'm ok. Can we go home though?" I asked, Vinnie let out a large sigh and nodded his head.

" How does postmates sound?"

" Perfect"

----------------------------------------------------

this is so bad, but were almost at a 100k reads which is insane, thank you guys so much. Would yall like to see a face reveal?