Break (2) •• Tayler Holder

It had been a month since me and Tayler went on a break. I thought the break would be for the better but I was a total wreck without him. I had been staying at sway and I would just spend the days hidden in my room.
I missed Tayler touch. His hugs. His kisses. Just him in general. I hadn't changed out of his hoodies in weeks. Bryce was concerned for me. He had always been like a brother to me. And seeing me like this had him very concerned. Little did I know Tayler was the same way. He hadn't talked to any others girls since what happened. He was still waiting for me.
Bryce had forced me to hang out with everyone downstairs for the first time in weeks. I walked downstairs still in Taylers hoodie and a pair of sweatpants. I turned the corner into the living room to see the last person I expected.... Tayler. I stood there in shock and then quickly turned away to walk upstairs. But before I could escape I felt a hand on wrist pull me back.
"Can we please talk" I heard Taylers voice say. He sounded drained and emotionless. I turned around to see his pale face. He didn't look like the energetic Tayler I was use to. I felt so much guilt knowing that I Cauesed this. I nodded slowly finally making eye contact with him. We sat down on the couch in the living room.
" before you say anything. I just want you to know that I regret leaving you that day. I missed you every day we weren't together. I should have talked to. We could of figured it out. But instead I ran away Caues I was scared." I spoke quickly. I needed him to understand how sorry I was. I needed him to know that I never stopped thinking of him.
           "Me to princess" my heart fluttered hearing him call me that again. " I missed you everyday. I regret letting you leave before we could figure stuff out. Fuck I couldn't function without you. I haven't done anything. I couldn't bring myself to do anything without you" he sounded so heartbroken still. I stood up and walked over to him. Sitting on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and his his face in my neck
          "Does this mean your mine again?" He mumbles. I sighed and giggled a little bit. I grabbed his face and connected out lips.
           " I always have been"
—————-
This is really shitty but I tried