Insecure •• Noah Beck

Me and my boyfriend, Noah, we're walking around the mall. I had forced him to come with my to Victoria Secret to buy some new bras. We ended up going to quite a few different stores.
               As we left Urban Outfitters, I grabbed on to Noah's hand as he held my bags. He looked tired. But who could blame him we both were.
              " princess can we go home, my legs hurt" he whines as he stopped walking, pulling me closer to him. I laughed at his puppy dog eyes. He looked so cute. I smiled
              " although your cute face is pretty convincing, I want to go to one more store, then we'll go home and cuddle" I said. He whined but nodded his head grabbing me hand.
             " fine but be quick, I want cuddles" he said starting to walk again. I giggled and started to walk towards bath and body works. Noah decided to stay outside Caues all the smells in that store give him a headache. I payed for my stuff and walked out. I look around to find Noah. When I spotted two girls talking to him. I assumed there were fans until one of them pulled out there phones. Obviously trying to get his number. They were both so pretty and skinny. They looked perfect. I had never been super skinny. And seeing them all over Noah, honestly made me feel so insecure. I always deep down thought Noah could do better. I mean just look at him he's perfect. I sighed and waited for them to walk away, my good mood ruined. Noah saw me and walked over to me.
           " you ready to go home gorgeous?" He asked. I just nodded and started to walk towards . He grabbed my arm and turned me around. " mamas what's wrong" he said.
           " nothing, I'm just tired. Can we go home?" I spoke. Obviously lying. He just sighed and nodded, not wanting to start a convo in public.
           When we got home I ran up to our room. Not wanting to talk to any of the boys. I look at myself in the mirror. All I saw was a ugly girl. Noah always told me I was gorgeous and perfect. But I just couldn't see it. I just stared at myself and started crying. That was until I heard the door open.
          " mamas are you in here?" It was Noah. I turned around and the second he saw the tears on my face he ran over and pulled me into a hug. The second my head hit his chest I broke down. He just stood there and held me until I calmed down a little.
" what's wrong princess? You know you can tell me anything, Caues I hate seeing you like this." He said. You could tell how concerned he was by his voice.
" I'm so ugly. When I walked out of bath and body's works I saw those to girls talking to you. And they were both so skinny and pretty. And it just made me feel so insecure. Caues I just know you could do so much better then me. You could find such prettier girls. I mean just look at you. Your perfect. I'm just not good enough" I said. Doing everything in my power not to make eye contact with him. I didn't want to see his sad stare.
           "Baby look at me. I know you don't believe it but you are so fucking gorgeous. Your perfect. You don't need to be super skinny. Your perfect for me. I hate that you feel the need to compare yourself. Caues no one compares to you. If anyone could do better it's you. I got so lucky getting you. You are not fucking ugly. I swear everytime I see you I just think about how lucky I am. It's ok to be insecure. Everyone is sometimes. But you can't let those thoughts get in the way of the truth." He spoke, placing his hand on my cheek so I was forced to look at him. His words settled deep in me. The way he said them, there's no way he was lying. I felt my confidence grow a little bit.
        " thank you, for always being my hype man. I don't know what I would do with out you bubbas. I love you so much" I said still looking him in his eyes.
       " I love you more mamas"
—————-
I'm in love with Noah beck