Too Close for Comfort •• Noah Beck

Noah Beck. My bestfriend. The love of my life. Me and Noah became extremely close when he moved into to sway. We were always with each other. You never saw me without Noah or Noah without me. But recently he had been hanging out a lot with Dixie. I liked Noah a lot. in a more then a friend way. And I was so scared that he liked her.

So, recently I had been ignoring him. Praying to god that my feelings for him would go away. I would text him back saying that I couldn't hang out. I started sleeping at my apartment. I stopped going to hype cause I was scared of seeing him. And he started to notice.

Noah's POV

" I just don't get why she's ignoring me Dix" I said. Dixie sighed and walked over to me. She sat down next to me, rubbing my back

" Did you do anything that could of upset her" she asked. I let my mind wonder and tried to think if I had done anything.

And that's when it hit me. Me and Dixie had started hanging out a month ago. We spent a lot of time together. About 2 weeks ago, Bryce had told me that y/n liked me. I didn't think it was true. I had liked her for months but she never acted like she liked me back. But if she did then the time I've spent with Dixie might have caused this.

" She likes me. Bryce told me that a while ago. Do you think she might be jealous that me and you have got so close" I asked, she looked at me and rolled her eyes.

" Well no shit you dumbass. Now leave and go get your girl. Cause its obvious that you feel the same" She said, shoving me out of her room. I took a deep breath and walked out of her house. I got in my car and drove to y/n's apartment.

Y/N POV

I was sitting in my room watching Netflix, when I heard a knock on my door. I was kind of confused cause I wasn't expecting anyone. I opened the door to see that last person I was expected. Noah.

" Noah I'm busy, go home" I said starting to close the door. His hand moved out quickly and opened the door. He stepped inside. We both just sat there and starred at eachother.

" Why are you here" I asked. He looked at me with a hurt expression.

" Because I haven't seen you in forever, you never have time for us anymore" He said. his face looked tired. I knew he didn't want to have a argument but I couldn't stay calm right now.

" I thought you and your new pal Dixie were best friends. Your own Instagram post said it #Nixie4life. You made that caption" I said, my voice getting louder.

" Oh come on y/n, me and dixie are friends but you know that no one can replace you" he spoke. He began to pace back and forth.

" That's bullshit and you know it Noah. You and her are besties now. Just admit it you forgot about. So I started to ignore you, cause god damn Noah I fucking like you. That's why I'm so mad about this. Cause it's obvious that you like he-" I was caught of by his lips on mine. I automatically wrapped my arms around his neck. He lifted me up and I connected my legs around his waist. He pulled away, a small whined left my lips.

" I do like you back. I'm sorry that I've been hanging out with Dixie so much. I missed being around you so much" He said, he sat me down on the countertop. His hand stroked the side of my face gently.

" I'm sorry for getting so jealous and ignoring you. I should have just come talk to you instead." I said, resting my head on his shoulder.

" Well now that your not mad at me anymore, will you be my girlfriend?"
—————————-
This is a request for @katsmith452 so I hope you enjoy it