Cheating Prank •• Josh Richards

" Hey guys, its Y/N welcome back to my channel. So as many of you know I am dating the one and only Josh Richards. And today were gonna get back at him for pranking me last week. So I have Bryce with me and were gonna make josh think im cheating on him and get his reaction. Also baby if you see this im sorry and I love you" I explained while laughing. Bryce Laughed and punched me in the arm. I set up the camera so it was hidden.

" Are you sure this is a good idea? I don't want josh to kill me" Bryce asked. Obviously not wanting to get the shit beat out of him by a angry josh.

" Your gonna be fine, I won't let him hit you" I said giving him a side hug.

" well that's convincing" he rolled his eyes. I decided to text josh and see when he was getting home.

Y/N: hey, when do you think your gonna get home bubs?

Josh: im about 10 minutes away princess

Y/N: ok ill see you soon love ya

Josh: love you to baby

" Ok Bryce he's almost home, take off your shirt and get in the bed" I said, turning on the camera and cringing at my words. He got in the bed and I scooted into his side. We both held back our laughs when we heard the front door open.

" Baby im home" Josh yelled from downstairs. Me and Bryce both looked at each other.

" Remember the plan" I whispered. I laid my head on his chest and pretended to sleep.

" Princess where are you?" Josh yelled again. I heard him open the door to our bedroom. I got very nervous all the sudden.

" WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK" he screamed. Me and Bryce both jumped up and looked at him.

" Josh it's not what it looks like at all baby" I said sitting up.

" Yeah josh bro, its not what you think it is" Bryce explained scooting away from me. josh death starred Bryce.

" Bryce im gonna give you 5 seconds to get out of my house before I beat your ass" he said. Bryce grabbed his shirt and ran out of the house.

" So you wanna explain why you have been fucking my bestfriend and lying to me about it?" he questioned not moving from his spot in the doorway. I started laughing as I got up and wrapped my arms around. he shoved me off.

" Don't fucking touch me. explain then get the fuck out" he said stepping away from.

" Its a prank baby" I said laughing. He looked at me confused. I pointed to the camera that was hidden on our desk.

" Im filming for my youtube, I wanted to see how you would react. I love you to much to do that to you.

" I hate you so much" he said pulling me into a hug. I kissed his head. I walked us over to my camera and did my outro.

We ended up cuddling for the rest of the night. I felt bad about the prank so I apologized in a way I can't go into detail about, if you know what I mean.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this chapter kind of sucks but I don't have any super good ideas right now. I need to think of more guys to write about. I was thinking about starting a smu