Hair •• Tayler Holder

" Baby come here" I whined, making grabby hands towards my boyfriend. Tayler was sitting at his desk editing his new Youtube video. I wanted him to come cuddle me but he wouldn't budge.

           " Give me a second baby" He said, continuing to work on his video. I sighed standing up from his bed. I walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his shoulders. I gently laid my head on his shoulder, lightly kissing his neck.

          " Bubbaaaaaaa" I said into his ear. He rolled his eyes turning around and pulling me in to his lap. I giggled and laid my head on his chest.

         " Your impossible to focus around" He said, kissing my forehead and pulling my head up with his finger.

        " You were ignoring me" I said pouting my lips. He smiled.

        " No, I was working princess" He joked. I smiled and stood up, pulling him up with me.

        " Can I play with your hair please" I asked sitting down on his chair. He laughed and shook his head.

       " Nope not happening baby" He said, trying to pull me to stand up again.

     " Pleaseeeeeee" I whined again. I knew he would give into me eventually. I looked up at him, giving him puppy dog eyes.

    " No you can't give me that face, you know I can't say no to that face" He said, trying to look at something else.

  " Tay please" He rolled his eyes before sitting down between my legs so I could reach his hair. I giggled and gently ran my hands through it. Tayler let out a large sigh as my nails gently ran across his scalp. 

    " Can you hand me my laptop, I need to finish this video" He asked, his voice sounded tired.

   " No what you need to do is relax a little bit. You can finish it later" I said, finishing the braid that I was putting in his hair.

   " Fine" He said, yawning loudly. I laughed again before standing up. He whined at the loss of contact.

   " Come here baby" I said while laying on our bed. He stood up, walking over to me. He laid down, his head now rested in my lap.

   " Get some sleep bubs" I said, starting to braid the other side of his hair. He wrapped his arms around my waist and cuddled his face into my tummy.

______________________________________

This was so shit, I'm sorry. I'm gonna start writing more content I like soon