Break •• Tayler Holder

I sat in me and Taylers room just staring at my phone. Me and Tayler has became public a month ago and since then all the hate had just gotten worse and worse. And Tayler has told me a million times to just ignore it but I can't. I told myself I would be able to handle the hate. That I would stay strong Caues I didn't want Tayler to have to worry about me. But the second he leaves it all tears me down. And I just can't do it anymore. I didn't even realize I was crying until I heard the door to me and Taylers apartment open.
"Princess, I'm home. Where are you?" Tayler yelled. I quickly stood up and wiped my tears. I looked in the mirror and saw a total mess of a girl. Maybe the fans were right. Tayler was to good for me. His fans always said I was holding him down. Taking away his chances to grow as a creator. Next thing I know I was crying again.
" Baby, what's wrong" I heard Tayler concerned voice coming from the other side of the room. I turned around and made eye contact with a confused and concerned Tayler. I didn't cry often so he knew something was very wrong. I just stared at him in total silence. After what felt like years I finally spoke.
" I can't do this anymore Tayler. I can't deal with the hate. I can't handle constantly having all my flaws pointed out. I can't handle being told I'm holding back your career. It's all to much." I whimpered. Tayler looked like he had just seen a ghost.
"What are you saying" he said. He sounded scared. Like this was the scariest moment of his life.
" I t-think we need a break" I whispered. I was so scared to hurt him. Tayler was the love of my life. And the idea of hurting him killed me. But I knew this was the right decision. Or atleast I wanted it to be.
" What no... no we don't need a break. I'll talk to the fans" he walked closer to me " I'll tell them to stop. I can't lose you. Your the most important person in my life right now. Babygirl I love you more then anything and you know that. " he stated now only 2 feet in front of me. Tears running down his tan skin. I walked closer and wipped the tears off his face.
" tay It's just a break. I need to get my shit together before I can deal with this. It's not your fault. You know I love you so much. Just give me time to figure this out." I spoke. Tayler looked drained and heartbroken. It broke me to see him like this, to know I caused it.
" just promise me one thing.... you won't hook up with any other guys. Caues I'm gonna wait for you. But I need to know you'll still be there" he said. I sighed and laid my head on his shoulder.
" I promise"
——————
This story is gonna have a part 2 I promise. I just need to figure out the ending. Im gonna try to post 2 times tomarrow but we will see.