Parents •• Quinton Griggs

" Baby, what if they don't like me? What if they don't think I'm good enough for you? so much could go wrong" I panicked.

" Princess, I love you and there going to as well, don't freak yourself out" he said, walking out of our closet. He was wearing jean with a black and white button up shirt. He looked better then words could describe.

Me and Quinton were going to dinner with his parents. It is going to be the first time I'm meeting them and I was beyond nervous. Me and him had been together for about 6 months. I knew he loved me but I really wanted his parents to like me.

" I know, but if they don't like me then what happens in future. Like what if we get married but they don't let us cause they fucking hate me. So much could go wrong." I complained, falling back onto to his bed.

He laughed and walked over to me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me up into his arms. I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder. We slowly rocked back and fourth. He kissed my head and pulled back so he was looking in my eyes.

" Its gonna be ok baby. I promise there gonna like you, I mean there's nothing not to like. You look gorgeous by the way" he said, now walking to go get his phone. I tried to relax and put on my heels.

The entire drive to reastraunt Quinton kept his hand on my thigh, trying to calm my nerves. We got there and sat down at the table. He smiled behind me and I turned around to see his parents walking towards us. I took a deep breathe and stood up.

" And you must be the one and only y/n I've heard so much about" his mom said smiling, pulling me into a hug. I felt my nerves wash away.

The rest of the dinner went very smoothly. His parents were so sweet and easy to talk to. Me and quinton were now in the car on the way back to sway.

" I told you they would like you" he said, still looking at the road. I giggled and rolled my eyes at him.

" Yeah yeah, I get it. You were right" I said. He laughed and turned to me.

" I love you cutie"

" I love you to Q"

-