Comfort •• Bryce Hall

" Baby can we go get Starbucks" I yelled. I was downstairs in sways living room waiting for Bryce to finish getting ready.

I was waiting for a response when I saw Bryce walking down in stairs. He was in a black tank top and gray sweatpants. Bryce could legit be wearing a trash bag and still look like a god. His hair was still messy from waking up. I snapped out of my trance when Bryce started to talk.

" You done starring" He said. I blushed and looked down. He laughed and grabbed my hand pulling me up off of the couch.

" Come on lets go get in the car" He said. I nodded and walked out. We started driving. Jaden's music blaring through the speakers, us screaming the lyrics.

We got to Starbucks and ordered our drinks. We sat down at the table and were just talking when I noticed Bryce was starring at my cup.

" What are you starring at bubs" I questioned. I looked down at my cup to see a phone number written on it. Bryce always got really jealous so I knew he wasn't to happy about this.

" That fucking asshole" He mumbled. I reached out and grabbed his hand trying to calm him down.

" Baby it's ok, he probably just didn't know I was taken" I made a attempt to reason with him. He just stood up threw my cup away and grabbed my hand.

" Were leaving, now" He said. I could tell Bryce was beyond pissed. I just stood up and walked to his car.

The entire car ride home, Bryce didn't say one word the entire drive home. His grip on the wheel was so tight his knuckles began to turn white. I sat quietly in the passenger seat. I knew this was gonna turn into fight so I just wanted to wait until we got home.

The second we got back to the house he walked inside, up to our room, and slammed the door. All the boys looked up at me with concerned looks on there faces. I almost instantly had tears running down my cheeks. Noah stood up and pulled me into a hug.

" Hey, please don't cry, what happened" he said, pulling away from the hug. I stood for a bit and caught my breath.

" We were sitting in Starbucks and he saw that the barista had written his number on my cup. And he got really jealous. When he gets jealous he gets really mad and now he's mad at me" I expalained, tears still pouring down my face.

" You should go talk to him, your the only person in this house that can calm him down. He can't stay mad at you forever" Blake said from across the room. I nodded and walked upstairs. I took a deep breathe and knocked on the door.

" Go away" I heard Bryce say from behind the door. He sounded like he had been crying. My heart dropped, I hated when Bryce cried. He never really got emotional, so when he did it broke up. I opened the door and walked into the room. He was laying on the bed starring at his phone. I stepped a little closer to see him looking at his Instagram comment section.

" Baby it's me" I said walking closer to him. He quickly wiped his tears and sat up. His eyes wear red, and his tan cheeks were stained with tears. I reached out to place my hand on his cheek but he jerked away.

" What do you want" He whispered out. I looked at him. He looked so tired and broken.

" Bubbas" I said quietly. I pulled him into a tight hug, ignoring his protests. After a while he calmed down and laid his head on my lap. I was softly running my hands through his hair.

" Ok baby, what's actually going on. Cause I know this is so much deeper then just you being mad a guy gave me his number" I said softly.

" It's nothing" he said, still in his spot on my lap. I sighed.

" Bryce I know somethings wrong baby, I can't help you unless you talk to me." I responded. He sighed and sat up. He grabbed my hands and began to speak.

" I don't know, it's just. You could do so much better. All of my instagram comments prove it. They all say how you could get someone more attractive or someone less problematic. And there right. There's so many guys out there that could treat you so much better than I do. So many guys that would have more time to be with you then me. That's why I got so mad when that gave you his number. I just don't want to lose you baby" He explained. My heart broke. Bryce never really talked about his emotions so I know these had been building up for a while.

" Baby. There could be a million guys in a room asking me out and I would still pick you. Your perfect for me. No one could treat me better then you do. You make me feel like a princess baby. And I hate that you didn't tell me about this sooner. Your not ever gonna lose me." I finished. He sighed and pulled me into his chest.

" I'm sorry for freaking out on you princess, I love you to the moon and back" He said kissing my forehead.

" I love you even more baby, thank you for being honest with me" I said.

Bryce pulled me down and laid me on his chest, pulling the covers over us. We spent the rest of the night watching movies and just being in each others arms. Right before I was about to fall asleep I felt a light kiss behind my ear.

" Goodnight princess, I love you so much, sleep well"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm gonna do another request tomarrow but I wasn't in the best place tonight and I wanted to right about someone I truly enjoy writing about. I love you guys and thank you for the support on this book.