No Touch •• Blake Gray

" Can you to go 20 minutes without touching eachother?" Noah questioned from across the room. I was currently sitting on Blakes lap, my head resting on his shoulder. His arms were around my waist, and his head was on top of mine, occasionally kissing the top of my head.

Me and Blake were a very touchy couple. We were always touching one another in some way. It made us feel connected. It also gave Blake some comfort, because he was able to know I was always safe. But for some unknown reason it really bothered the boys. Maybe it was cause, it was basically impossible for them to have alone time with Blake.

" Can you fuck off? if I wanna cuddle my girlfriend them I'm gonna do so" Blake replied, kissing my head after.

" Y/N ill make you a deal, ill give you a 1000$ if you and Blake can go twenty-four hours without touching each other" spoke Bryce from across the room. I peaked my head up in interest when I heard him talking about money. I looked at Blake, trying to figure out what he was thinking just through his facial expressions.

" Nope, not happening, don't even think about it princess" he warned. I laughed and stood up off his lap. I walked over to Bryce and reached out my hand so he could shake it.

" You've got yourself a deal Hall" I agreed. Bryce connected our hands, laughing. I turned around to see Blake with a very angry look on his face. But I could tell he was more sad then anything. We had never not been near each other.

" Awww is Blakey bear sad he can't touch his girl" Noah mocked, using a high pitched voice. Blake death starred him and then turned back to me.

" I'm sorry baby, its only a day. We'll be fine. I promise" I said trying to find a way to comfort him without touching him.

" Ugh, this is gonna be the worst twenty-four hours of my life. Does this include facetimeing?" He questioned. I could tell he was very much annoyed about my decision. Bryce looked and Blake and nodded.

" Well I'm gonna go edit for YouTube, cause theres no way in hell I'm gonna be able to sit here and not touch him" I said, as I stood up and walked upstairs.

I had been editing for a few hours when I heard a knock at my door. I stood up and opened it to see a very sad Blake standing there. I took a few steps back, when I did that I saw a hurt look spred across his face.

" Baby, I didn't back away because I don't want to be near you, its cause I can't be that close you and not touch you" I explained. I didn't think about how much this would effect Blake when i agreed. I felt horrid.

" I hate this so much. You didn't even ask me before you agreed. I love being able to touch you all the time and I just hate not being able to be around my baby" he said, I didn't think he would be that upset about this. I mean I loved his touch but it was only twenty-four hours.

" I'm sorry, I didn't think it would be that bad but I was wrong. We don't have to do it if you don't want to. Your way more happiness means way more to me then money" I spoke taking a few steps closer to him. The second I said that he ran and picked me up over his shoulder.

He basically ran to his room, sitting us down on his office chair. I hadn't realize how much I missed his touch until I had him back in my arms.

" I take back everything I said, I can't go twenty-for hours with no touch