Lie Detector Test •• Bryce Hall

" God I really don't wanna do this" Bryce whined. Jason wanted to set the boys up on lie detector for a Youtube bit. I laughed a little and walked over to bryce, sitting on his lap, his arms wrapped around my waist.

            " What, do you not want me to know something" I joked. He rolled his eyes and kissed my cheek.

          " No, I just don't know what he's gonna ask me" He explained.

         " I'm sure it's gonna be fine baby" I said standing up from his lap, so the man could hook him up to the detector. Jason sat down next to him and started asking the questions.

       " So Bryce, do you suck toes?" Jason asked. Bryce said now and the man said it was a lie. we all died of laughter. Jason kept asking bryce questions until he got to the last one. I already knew what it was caues jason told me.

      " Final question, do you ever miss Addison?" Jason said.

     " No, never" Bryce said laughing.

     " Lie"

       I felt my breath hitch in my throat. He missed her. I quickly stood up and ran to Bryces room.  I sat down on his bed, tears forming in my eyes. I had always worried that he wasn't over her. She was so much prettier then me. I wasn't anything compared to her. Bryce was so in love with her. I don't know why he picked me. Maybe he felt bad. I suddenly heard someone walk into Bryce's room.

    " Baby please" I heard Bryce's voice say. I quickly wiped my tears and stood up. I pulled his hoodie off of my body and threw it at him.

     " Give that to Addison, I'm sure she will like it a lot" I screamed. I had so many emotions running threw my system. I wanted him to hug me and comfort me. But I also wanted to slap him and tell him to never talk to me again.

     " y/n don't say that. You know I love you. I don't miss her. No matter what some stupid test says" He explained walking closer to me. I stepped back, grabbing my keys off his dresser.

     " I just need space, I don't know what's true right now Bryce" I said as tears began running down my face.

     " No baby, listen to me. We can talk this out. I can't lose you" He spoke grabbing my hands and pulling me closer to him. I just sighed and pulled away. I grabbed my phone and left the house. I went to the beach that was only about 30 minutes away. I just needed to think.

      I had been at the beach for about a hour. I knew I had overreacted over what happened. It was a stupid test that was probably wrong anyways. I felt horrid for walking out on bryce over something this stupid. But it all still hurt just the thought of him still having those feelings for her. I loved bryce with my whole heart and soul and the thought of losing him scared me so much. I was to sucked into my thoughts to hear the person walking up behind me. I didn't notice until I felt a blanket drape over my shoulders. I jumped in shock, but looked up to see bryce.

     " I-I umm sorry. I knew you would be here and I didn't want you to get cold" He stuttered. I sighed and made grabby hands towards him. Telling him I wanted him to come sit with me. He lightly smiled and sat down next to me. I snuggled into his side, trying to steal his warmth.

     " I'm sorry baby. I shouldn't have walked out on you. Just the thought of losing you scares me" I explained, laying my head on his shoulder. He sighed and kissed my forehead.

    " It's ok princess. I know that hearing that would hurt. But I just want you to know I'm not going anywhere. I love you so much and no ones gonna be able to take me from you." He said. I nodded. My mind was clouded over with tiredness.

  " Come on lets go home" He said picking me up. But by that point I was basically asleep.

   " I love you" I mumbeled.

    " I love you even more baby"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another updateeeeeee........................... What boys do yall want to see me write about