Cuddels •• Tayler Holder

Me and Tayler had been dating for almost 8 months now. We were childhood bestfriends and when we moved out to LA together, it just was the perfect time for us to be more then friends. I lived at the hype house with him, so we spent almost all of our time together. Most people always saw Tayler as some Mr. Tough guy. But in reality he was just a giant baby. He loved attention and cuddles, it was adorable.

              I was currently trying to film a bit for Thomas vlog but Tayler had been nagging at me to come give him attention all day. He was grabbing my arms and picking me up trying to take me back to our room. Every time I would tell him to stop and walk back to where we were filming.

          Me and Thomas had finally made a little progress in the bit. We were trying to change the angle of the ring light so it was more pointing towards my face. That's when I heard Tayler's whines from across the room.

       " Baby"

      " Princess"

      " Mamas" he whined and continued to repeat himself. I tried to ignore him for the first dew times he said it but after a while I just couldn't tune him out any longer.

      " Tay, what do you need, I'm busy filming" I answered not looking at him. I was trying to help move the camera closer to Thomas.

     " I want attention princess, I haven't spent anytime with you today" he said walking up behind me. his arms snaked around my waist, he pulled me back into him so my back was flush against his chest. His head was laying on my shoulder, his hair tickling my neck. I sighed and turned around in his arms.

     " I know baby, just give me a few more minutes to finish this and then I'm a yours for the rest of the day, promise" I said as I connected our lips. I pulled away and moved my arms up around his neck. He rolled his eyes and loosened his grip on my waist.

    " Fine but if you not done in 30 minutes, I'm gonna steal your cute ass from Thomas" he joked. I laughed and walked away, to finish what I was doing.

   About 20 minutes later me and Thomas finished the video. Me and him were just hanging out, when I was picked up and thrown over someone's shoulder. I looked down to see Tayler walking us to our room.

   " oh my god, Tay" I squealed. he laughed and laid us down on the bed. I was straddling his waist. He looked up at me and smiled. His arms went around my waist and pulled me down so I was basically just laying on his chest.

   " I told you that I wanted attention, and you guys were just sitting and talking" he said kissing all over my face. I giggled and lightly punched his chest.

  " Your adorable baby" I said as I laid my head back down on his chest. we stayed like that for a long time. he was just randomly whispering cute nothings in my ears.

   " I love you mamas"

   " your so gorgeous" and things like that. after a while he said one that really caught my attention.

  " I swear I'm gonna marry one day baby" he said kissing the top of my head. I pushed myself up slightly so that I was face to face with him. I looked at him with a shocked expression.

   " You want to marry me?" I questioned. I didn't know if he meant it or was just saying it in the moment. he looked back at me and nodded.

   " Of course princess, your the only girl that's stuck with me through everything. You've never given up on me, or my dreams. No matter what stupid ideas I have your always right there by my side regardless. Plus I don't have to worry about my family not liking you cause you've been my moms favorite one of my friends since we were 9. Your the only girl I could think about sharing my last name with" he finished. I didn't even know how to react. me and Tayler had deep talks a lot but nothing like this. I laid a kiss on his lips and leaned my forehead against his.

   " Tay, I don't even know what to say. Your the only guy I could ever think I would want to spend my life with. I love you and your family more then I can even put into words. I would be honored to take your last name love" I spoke, my hands resting on his chest. I laid back down and hugged tightly onto his chest. he smiled and kissed the top of his head.

   we just sat in silence and enjoyed each others company. I loved just being around him. I could spend all of our days like this. Just cuddling and being with one another.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would die for Tayler and if you don't like him I will fight you. periodt. I'm starting to run out of guys to wr