Quiet •• Josh Richards

Warning this chapter contains: Sex, swearing, daddy kink, degrading kink

                       " Goodnight you two, I'll see you tomorrow" Bryce said as he left the living room. Me and Josh were having a movie night but all the rest of the guys decided to join. Which normally I wouldn't mind but I hadn't had alone time with josh all week and it was driving me insane. I sighed and fell back onto the couch. Josh scooted over and pulled me onto his lap.

                     " You tired baby?" He asked, softly tracing shapes on my arm. I shook my head and snuggled further into him, enjoying my time with him. He laughed and hugged me tighter.

                    " I missed you this week" I mumbled, my face pressed into the side of his neck.

                    " Baby you were with me all week" He said, kissing my head. I shook my head and moved so my hands were around his neck and we were face to face.

                  " I know but we had like no alone time" I pouted, he smirked and began to leave light kisses on my neck. I let out a small moan.

                " Is that so?" he questioned. I nodded and tangled my hand into his hair.

                " Well I think I can fix that" he said.

                Josh picked me up, my legs wrapping around his waist. He pushed me against the wall, slamming his lips onto mine. His lips tasted like lust. They were addictive. He ran his tongue along my lower lip, asking for entrance. I opened my mouth allowing his tongue to enter. We both fought for dominance, Him winning of course. Josh was always dominates during sex. In general he wore the pants in our relationship but it came out even rougher during sex. It was something I didn't dare threaten.

          His hands ran up and down my sides slowly. His lips moved softly down my jawline and onto my neck. He left hickeys everywhere, trying to find my sweet spot. I let out a louder moan when he found it.

          " Found it" he whispered. He sucked on it harder. Lightly biting it before carrying us up into his room. He kicked the door close and laid me down onto the bed, disconnecting our lips. I whimpered.

          " What do you want princess?" He asked, pulling my... His hoodie from over my hood. All i had on under it was a matching bra and underwear set. He mumbled a quite fuck under his breath.

         " I want your fingers baby, I want you to touch me please daddy" I begged, Running my hands along his hard abs. He groaned.

        He quickly pulled off my bra and underwear, before kissing his way down my chest. Stopping to scatter hickeys all over my breasts. I moaned loudly pulling on his hair. Josh stopped and immediately moved so he was face level with me. His hand gripped around my throat.

       " Shut the fuck up you slut, do you want the boys to hear how desperate you are. Do you want them to hear you begging for my fingers kitten" he growled, his grip tighting.

     " No daddy" I said quietly. His face was now hovering above my heat. I was desperate to feel his teach. Josh's tongue and fingers are magical. They make me feel like no one else can.

     " Say sorry to me" he said. His mouth was so close to me I could feel his warm breath on me. I whined grinding my hips closer to him. Searching for any kind of pleasure or friction. He held my hips still so my hips couldn't move.

    " Say it" he demanded

    " I'm sorry daddy, please touch me" I whined. I gasped, my back arching as I felt josh's tongue attached itself to my clit. He sucked lightly on it before pushing two fingers into me. My eyes rolled back into my head as I held in my moans.

       " Please daddy, more" I moaned. Just lightly hummed against me and pushed another finger inside of me. I felt the knot in my stomach getting tighter. Josh could tell I was closer to my release. Suddenly I felt him pull away from me.

     " Josh what the fuck, I was so clo-" I was interrupted by him rubbing my clit with one of his fingers.

       " Don't be greedy you whore. You take what daddy gives you." He snarled. I submissively nodded. He pulled down his boxers and lined himself up with my entrance. He eased himself in slowly. No matter what mood josh was in he knew how much it hurt and was always very gentle. That was one of the many things I love about him.

      " Fuck princess your so fucking tight" He said as he began to slam into me. I screamed, running my nails harshly down his back.

     " Shut your fucking mouth" he grunted, shoving his fingers into my mouth to shut me up. I swear I could feel him in my guts. My nails dug even deeper into his back.

      " Fuck josh I'm gonna cum" I whined. After a few more seconds we both came undone. Josh rolled next to me pulling me onto his chest.

       " You suck at being quite" He said, kissing my forehead. I laughed and cuddled Into him.
       "You think the boys heard"
        " for sure"
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Me.....updating...... who would have thought