✍︎︎1✍︎︎

Harry Potter sat peacefully in a common room somewhere within the walls of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. He stared into the steady flames of the sparkling fire before him, willing his eyes not to droop and force him into another of his awful nightmares.

The night was no later then two or three in the morning. His previous nightmare endeavour consisted of the usual events; Voldemort winning the war, everyone he loves dying, himself dying etc. He knew this dream like the back of his hand. It would always end the same no matter what he does.

He thought back to the actual war, recalling the deaths of his loved ones; Remus, Tonks, Dobby, Colin and even Snape. He hated the fact so many died for him. He was only one person but thousands of innocent people lost their lives for some stupid child. He leaned forward in his seat and rubbed his eyes as tears cascaded down his rosy cheeks.

The feeling of sadness was always going to be stubborn in his mind and it would always be endless. The amount of fake smiles and laughs he pulled were countless, especially when compared to the amount of times he cried.

He once again looked into the fire, remembering the times he fire-called Sirius and the stories he would tell Harry of his father. Harry smiled at the memory as the tears streamed down his cheeks.

He wiped them aggressively again and held his hands over his eyes, trying to calm himself.

Harry took a few deep breaths and suddenly felt a dip beside him in the sofa. He didn't feel the need to pull his hands from eyes, only expecting it to be Hermione or Ron. They were the only ones who knew of his nightmares and how they effected him.

"What?" Harry said firmly, wiping his cheeks. He looked up and locked eyes with grey ones. He definitely knew neither Ron or Hermione had grey eyes, however he thought they were beautiful.

Harry looked away from the eyes of the person and dragged his eyes over their other features; high cheek bones, defined bone structure, a strong, sharp jaw, pointy nose and most of all... The platinum blond hair.

Just as Harry was about to speak, the boy's lifted his hand to Harry's cheek. He ran his cold, smooth fingers on the glistening tear tracks down his cheeks. Their caressed his red, stained cheeks

"What are you doing?" Harry whispered, trying to pull away but the other quickly pulled Harry's chin towards him - he gulped silently.

The boy did not speak a word and only admired the black-haired boy in front of him. Harry was so confused. Why was he here? How did he get here? It was the middle of the night, why was he here right now?

The blond stared deeply into the emerald eyes of the boy, he seemed as if he was solving a difficult arithmetic question. Harry had no clue why he was looking at him like that but in the next second he did not care in the slightest.

The taller boy smashed his lips into Harry's with force and passion. Startled at first, Harry froze but quite quickly melted into the sweet touch as his eyes fluttered shut. Their lips moved perfectly against each other. The other swiped his tongue again the bottom lip of Harry's and to his own surprise - he obliged.

They explored each other's mouths and Harry released a small moan which made the taller grip Harry's waist in desperation. The boy slipped his arms around the smaller's waist as Harry pulled at the delicate hairs on the back of the blond's neck.