Surgery

Leo's POV:
Listening to Lina inform me of Tessa's injuries was like being stabbed over and over. I can't believe I didn't save her sooner. I should have taken her in as soon as our mother passed. I should've searched harder.
In that moment Lina informed Lijah and myself about Tessa having a dislocated pelvic and the cause being the fact that that piece of scum asshole raped my sister, I was ready to kill him. Who knows, maybe I will. I sure as hell know that my brothers would help me with it.
Lina starts talking about surgery and I immediately agree with the nod of my head but I'm too hung up in my thoughts about Tessa being raped that I didn't stop Lijah from storming out of the hospital. Next thing I know, they're wheeling Tessa out of the room. I'm so angry and upset. I'm barely able to focus on the matter at hand. Then I hear a cry from Tess as they leave the room. I think she's calling out to me.

"Leo......please.....LEO"

I jump out of my chair yelling down the hallway, "WAIT.... Tessa!"

They stop moving her bed and I make it right before they enter the surgery unit where I'm not allowed.

"I am so sorry Bambina. I will be here the whole time waiting for you. Everything is going to be all right! I will see you soon. I promise! I love you sorellina".

They open the doors and push her inside.

"I love you too Leo..." I faintly hear before the doors completely close.

Damn. Tessa has only been in our lives for two days and she is our new meaning to live. She's gone through more then any of us put together and more. She's the strongest one of us all.

I find a chair in the waiting room after getting a coffee. Lord knows I'm gonna need it. I call Cole and Jaxon.

Cole: "Leo how is she?"

Leo: "they just brought her into surgery. Her injuries were worse then we originally thought".

Cole: "WHY THE HELL DOES SHE NEED SURGERY......... Jaxon get the car now"

Leo: "stay calm Cole. I don't think I can handle much more today. It's nothing major. It's a minor surgery. I'll explain when you get here. I need you and Jaxon to find Lijah immediately. He stormed out of the hospital after hearing about some newfound information from the doctor and Tessa"

Cole: "damn it. I'm gonna kill that kid. We will find him and then be there as soon as possible"

Leo: "hurry"

With that, I hung up the phone and drank my coffee, waiting for my sweet sorellina to make it out of surgery and to take her home.

Lijah's POV:
THAT SON OF A BITCH BOBBY. IM GOING TO FUCKING MURDER HIM. As soon as Lina told us she was raped by that monster, I couldn't take it anymore. I kissed her goodbye and got out of there as fast as I could before I did something I'd regret in front of her.
I'm pacing in the parking of the hospital now after punching the back window of Leo's car so hard, I shattered it. He's going to be pissed at me but right now all that matters is Tessa and killing that bastard Bobby.
My phone starts buzzing and I look down at it. It's Jaxon.

Jaxon: "dude where the hell are you"!

Lijah: "at the fucking hospital man. What do you want right now"

Jaxon: "we're looking for you. On our way to the hospital now. We should be there in a couple minutes. Stay where you are".

Next thing I know, I see Cole flying into the parking lot making his own front row parking space.

They jump out of the car and we rush inside together to find Leo and Tessa.

Cole: "where's Leo"
Me: "fourth floor, Tessa is in surgery"
Cole: "LEO, how is she? Any word?"
Jaxon: "what the hell happened? Why did she need immediate surgery? Is she going to be okay?"

Three words from Leo is all it took for all of my brothers and myself to sink into our chairs and drop our heads low.

Leo: "she was raped...."

Jaxon: "Bobby?"

Me: "yes. And I'm going to kill that sick bastard if it's the last thing I do so be it"

Cole: "why does she need surgery?"

Leo: "he raped her so many times and so badly that it dislocated her pelvic badly enough they had to surgically fix it"

Jaxon: "oh my....will she be okay"

Leo: "yes but we can't treat her any differently. We can't show her pity or look at her differently. She is our sister. We will treat her with respect and dignity. Is her room downstairs all set Cole?"

Cole: "yes. Jaxon finished the last few things right before you called. I made dinner and it is in the fridge"

Next thing we know, Lina comes out and spots us immediately. We all shoot out of our chairs waiting to hear how Tessa is.

Lina: "everything went smoothly. Only took two hours. She is doing fine now. She is resting and will probably be out for the next few hours due to the drugs we gave her for the pain. I wanted to give you the two prescription creams I spoke to you and her about, along with two pain killer prescriptions. She WILL need these. I will have my nurse print off the directions and regime of when to take each one to help her tolerate the pain she will be experiencing. She needs to rest as much as possible and she needs to eat lots of proteins and healthy fats. She's very underweight but will slowly gain with rest and food. Please make her home environment as comfortable as possible. She shouldn't be moving around much. She should be in bed as much as she can. She will need help bathing and possibly using the restroom. In her state, I feel she may be more comfortable if a female is present to help with that but if that's not possible, one of you will need to".

Leo: "thank you so much Lina. We owe you for everything you've done for her today."

Lina: "you don't owe me anything. Tessa is an amazing and strong young lady and she will get past all this. Just be there for her, listen to her, don't force her to talk if she's not ready. When she is ready, she will come to you. I know it. Show her lots of love and kindness especially over these next four to six weeks".

Leo: "you know we already will. When can we see her and how soon can we check her out".

Lina: "you can see her now if you'd like. She is sleeping so please be quiet though. Leo you can come with me now to sign the discharge papers but I'd like to keep her over night to make sure she is stable come tomorrow morning, then she can go home!"

Leo: "yes, of course".

Jaxon's POV:
We all head to Tessa's room and she is sound asleep. She's hooked up to a few machines and has an IV in her arm. I feel sick to my stomach. All of us slowly approach her, all afraid of breaking her more if we move too fast. Cole sits in the chair on her right side, Lijah on the left side and I sit on the end of her bed.
She looks so peaceful. She is the most beautiful girl. I have the most perfect sister. We all love her so much and we will all put our lives on the line for her. She is our purpose for living right now. We will all help take care of her and stay by her side no matter what. No one and I mean no one will ever harm my little sister again.
We all slowly start to doze off when Leo comes back into the room and leans against the wall by the door watching over Tessa and all of us. I can tell he's stressed. Concerned. Worried. He worries the most out of all of us.