Nightmare ⚠️

Tessa's POV:

I was at the stove in my old house cooking dinner for Bobby. He told me he was having friends over and I need to make them dinner and clean the house spotless.

I finished dinner and put it on the three plates for Bobby and his two friends. They all came inside and sat down and started eating.

I stood in the corner of the kitchen waiting for them to be finished so I could clean the dishes. I wasn't allowed to eat tonight. I'm never allowed to eat. But Bobby makes me watch. He knows it's torturous.

They finish and I clean the dishes. I hear Bobby calling for me.

Bobby: "slut get in here NOW!"

I move my feet quickly so I don't upset him more. I walk over to him.

He pulls me down onto his lap and holds me there.

Bobby: "such an obedient little slut we have here boys, be a doll and get up and go sit on Lances lap. Now."

I do as I'm told and hesitantly sit on his lap. He starts groping my breasts And moves his hands under my shirt and I start to squirm. Bobby comes over and slaps my face.

Bobby: "you will be a good little slut and hold still or I'll make sure you remember tonight for the worst reasons possible".

Bobby's other friend Patrick comes over and pulls my shirt off my head. He undoes my bra and pulls it off. Lance roughly grabs my breasts and starts pulling at them. I bite my lip so I don't cry out in pain. Lance then bends down and kisses me. It was absolutely disgusting. I felt dirty. And I couldn't do anything to stop it. Lance pushes me off his lap and he tells me to turn around and face him. So I do. He starts to pulls my pants down then my panties. I whimper "nooo please".
Bobby came back over and slapped my butt hard and I yelped in pain. He hits hard when he's drunk. My panties drop to the floor and I'm completely naked in front of three grown men.
Lance speaks: "undo my pants darling" I do as I'm told. He stands up and they fall down to his feet. "Now pull my boxers down". I don't want to. More then anything I want to run but I can't. I comply. "Kneel NOW". I get down on my knees and he says open. With that he thrusts his member into my mouth. Going in and out very fast. He's pushing hard. I can't breath. Tears falling done my face. Next thing I know is I'm being lifted up and bent over the couch. My ass is slapped a few times then Bobby speaks up. "I'm going to give that pussy of yours a break tonight. Let's try this hole shall we" with that he thrusted in without giving me anytime to process what was happening. I start screaming in pain. It's never hurt this bad before. Patrick's in front of my positioning himself in front of my mouth. I can't take it anymore. I can't. I'm screaming and crying. I'm going to pass out. I feel dizzy. I'm hoping I'll black out. I hear voices but they don't belong to Bobby, lance or Patrick. I feel so lost and confused.
"Tessa, sweetie wake up."
"You're safe Tessa."
"You need to wake up bambina."
"Tessa, it's Cor....Tessa"
"Tessa...."
"TESSA....wake up!"