Boyfriend?

Damiens POV:
Jaxon just told me to date his sister.
DATE. HIS. SISTER.
WIN!!!!! I've been crushing on Tessa since the first day I laid eyes on her. When I found out she was Jaxon's sister though I internally cursed. Bro's before ho's code; don't date your best bro's sisters. But DAMN. Jaxon told me to just to it.

I clearly had a shocked look written in my face because Jaxon speaks up.

Jaxon: "just ask her out already dude"

Damien: "bro are you serious?"

Jaxon: "ya man. I see the way you two look at each other. And you've only ever looked out for her. Like today when you stood up against candy and stood up for Tessa. I'm mad you did and I didn't. You clearly want what's best for her. The others are gonna be annoyed with her having a boyfriend.... well if she accepts you that is. But ask her. It'll make her happy. That's all I want".

So that's what I did. I walked right out of the room and up to Tessa's room.

I kicked twice before the door slowly creaked open.

Tessa: "Damien.... is everything okay?"

Damien: "ya. Everything's good we'll actually great we'll hopefully anyways. I'm sorry I'm rambling. I'm nervous."

Tessa: "nothing to be nervous about. What's up Damien?"

Damien: "Tessa. I like you. I like you a lot. I want to know if you'll go out with me? Jaxon already said it's okay"

Tessa: "wow. Really. I mean. Yes. Definitely. I'd love to go out on a date with you. Thank you Damien."

I picked her up and swung her around in a circle! I'm on cloud nine right now.

One month later:

Tessa's POV:
Damien and I have been together for a month now. He officially asked me to be his girlfriend at the end of our first date. He said he didn't want to rush it but he also didn't want to wait to make me his.

I was absolutely flabbergasted to find out that he first was told by Jaxon to ask me already  and then my other brothers gave us their blessing. They threw the "NO BOYS AND BOYFRIENDS" rule right out the window. Leo said since they know and trust Damien because he's been friends with Jaxon so long, they trust him and I being together. I took it as they trust me also. It was a great feeling.

My nightmares have gotten better. I still have them here and there, every once and awhile but I've been able to cope better with them. Coras been a huge support for me. We've gotten really close. She's older then me but she's honestly my best friend right now and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Since Damien and I have started dating, it's been wonderful. He smothers me with attention and flowers and leaves little love notes everywhere for me. My locker, my backpack, my phone, my planner.... literally everywhere. It's so sweet of him. He walks me to all of my classes and I sit with him and the other football guys and girlfriends during lunch. We usually hangout at my house because even though my brothers trust us, they still want to keep an eye on us. Of course we have the "he can only be in my room if the door is completely open" rule, and the "one of us always has to know what room y'all are in and door open" rule. It's an easy rule to follow so it hasn't been an issue.

Today is Friday and we are all currently hanging out in the school parking lot getting ready to head our separate ways before meeting up again for a party out in the woods later. It's the football teams annual bonfire party to kick off playoffs for the season. The boys are rated as the number one team in the region right now so they have the best chances at winning the whole season and being the state champs!