WILLIAMS POV

Williams POV:

It's been two weeks since I last saw Tessa at the bonfire party. The next day after the party, Jaxon called me to tell me about what happen and also to ask me if I saw or heard anything.

I'm so mad. With myself because I saw how he would grab her roughly and how he belittled her. I never thought he would stoop so low to lay his hands on her and put her through even more pain. 
I'm mad at the scum bag Damien. How dare he. Tessa is one of the most precious and amazing girls I've ever met. How dare he hurt her.
I'm mad that her brothers didn't see it either.
I know it is no ones fault but Damiens. I could kill that bastard.

Tessa's been out of school for two weeks. She's been recovering. I've been texting with her and sending her silly snapchats to hopefully make her day a bit brighter. Jaxon told me during lunch today that Leo has approved of Amy, Liam and myself coming over later today after school to see Tessa.

I can't even begin to describe how excited I am to see her. I'm also nervous. I've been worried out of my mind thinking about her and not being able to see her these past two weeks. I mean what can I say. I have a huge crush on her. I have since Jaxon introduced us to her on her first day of school. Then at the bonfire and how she smiled and her laugh was music to my ears.

I can't just jump into confessing my feelings for her though. I need to make sure she is safe and healthy and doing okay.

*Snapchat:
*Tessa: t-mins 1 hour till I get to see you guys! I can't wait!
*will: we're leaving right after this hellions class 🥳🥳🥳
*Tessa: haha 😂 I'm sorry class is now so boring without me
*amy: girl you have no idea. mr Jorge has already yelled at me twice....FOR NO REASON
*will: you snapped you gym loud enough to shake the classroom 🤣
*amy: well I was bored 🤷🏻‍♀️
*Tessa: haha. Ahhh I can't wait for you guys to be here. I've been so lonely 🥺
*Will: trust us. We've missed you just as much! Be there soon 😉

I close Snapchat and try to focus the last half hour of class but my mind keeps going back to Tessa. God. I'm crazy for this girl. I sent her flowers twice and a pizza last Wednesday because she said she was craving it. Of course I don't want to rush things but I also don't want her to think Of me as only a friend. I want to spoil her. I want to treat her well and take care of her. She deserves to be treated like a queen. I will treat her that way. I will keep her safe and do everything in my ability to make and keep her happy.

RIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG

FINALLY!!! The final bell rings announcing the end of the school day. I run out to my Jeep and Amy and Liam are already there. I can tell Amy dragged Liam with the grip she has on that boys arm. She's eager to be reunited with her new bestie.

Ever since the accident Amy and Tessa have grown closer. Amy was allowed to visit her two other times before today. I can't say I'm not jealous because I was but I understood and didn't want to overwhelm Tessa.

We reach Tessa's house and I parked the car. All three of us walk to the front door and Cole greets us.

Next thing I know, Tessa's running down the hallway and leaps into my arms.

Tessa: "I've missed you guys. I can't believe y'all came!"

Amy: "excuse me. Best friend standing right here! Hug me!!"

Tessa releases me from the hug and jumps into Amy's arms. She gives Liam a sweet smile and we all head into the living room where we watched movies and ate pizza from the next six hours!