𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

nakamoto yuta gave himself a pat on the back as he took a look at the camera he prepared in the living room.

it was stacked on top of a bunch of books and its screen was turned around so he still saw what the lens was seeing.

"taeyongie~!" he calls and almost instantly, a bright and happy male runs in and plops himself down on yuta.

he was wearing a pastel pink sweater that was a few sizes too big, along with white shorts that reached his knees and as for footwear, he just had fuzzy socks on.

"hi baby~" "papa~ 'ewwo." taeyong says, looking up at his main caregiver before turning to the camera yuta was previously busy with.

he giggled upon seeing himself and yuta on the tiny screen of the device. "wookie!" taeyong says, his smile growing wider when yuta smiled alongside him.

"introduce yourself, honey."

taeyong pouts, obviously not wanting to do it. "bu—" "dada will go buy you a plushie if you do, love." yuta says, loud enough for a particular member to hear

"hyu—"

"ewwo me bubu!" taeyong says, making jaehyun sigh in defeat as he listened from a few steps away.

"me widdle! a-and i wike oweos and kitties!"

"what else, baby?"

"wove evewybody!"

yuta smiles, proud of where this video is going.

"yuta~! do you have m—" "nini, shh!" taeyong says, eyebrows furrowed and his index finger in front of his lips.

"what's that for?"

"an intro vid for all of our memories with our baby, what else?"

johnny just chuckles, staring at the two who sat on the carpeted floor. "you're actually gonna keep video logs?"

"why not? it's cute!" yuta says. "besides, it isn't just for us! wayv, the dreamies, and maybe the future members will use it. give us a ton of food if this ends up being worth it and useful!" "bet, bitch."