1

Demi's POV

The next several months after Max proposed were pretty crazy, but also so amazing. I started getting back into the studio more and more and I am now officially working on a new album which is exciting. Max made plans to release his album in November and I was so incredibly proud of him. His album is absolutely amazing and I love every single song on it. In September he let me finally listen to the complete album from start to finish and I about cried during almost every song. I noticed that most of the songs were about us, whether it was when we were happy or when we were fighting. He even has a song on their about Zara and Ezra and that one definitely made me ball.

Both Zara and Ezra have gotten so big as well. Zara talks so much now as she is a year and a half old now. Ezra is getting big as well and is rolling from his stomach and back now and is almost crawling. Ezra was born with blue eyes which was kind of a shocker, but the doctors said it was normal for babies to be born with blue eyes and they change over time. I also wasn't that surprised though, since Max's mom and grandma have blue eyes and his brother has greenish/blue eyes. Ezra's eyes did change though, to a green/blue color like Matt which is so pretty. I absolute love Ezra's eyes and I think it's pretty funny anytime Max or I post a picture of Ezra especially when he's in the sun because his eyes will look blue. People started writing stuff that Max isn't Ezra's real dad and that I cheated on him. It hurt a lot though when I first started reading that though, because of the whole thing that Tony tried to make up and I thought Max would start to believe it again. He told me though that he doesn't, and that he has many family members with light eyes and that Tony didn't even have blue eyes anyways. It made me feel a lot better that Max wasn't listening to anything anyone was saying and still believed me when I told him I didn't cheat on him.

It's now November, and Ezra had his first Halloween. I had Zara dressed up as Cinderella since she loves the movie ever since I first played it for her. We dressed Ezra up as a little bear and they both looked so cute. All of October I took that time to teach Zara how to say 'Trick or Treat' and when she finally got it, she couldn't stop saying it. She was so cute any time we would walk up to a door and she would hold our her bag and yell 'Trick or Treat!" followed by a giggle.

Today is November 20th, and thanksgiving is later this week and Max is releasing his album on the 26th. The day after Thanksgiving. This year is going to be the first year Max and I are hosting thanksgiving which is exciting, but also nerve wracking. We normally go to our parents house and they all cook, but we decided that we would have it at our house this year and Max and I are going to cook. Right now, I'm actually at the house cleaning while Max is at a meeting and the kids are both taking naps when the doorbell rings. I sigh and quickly make my way to the door since the dogs are both barking and I don't want them to wake up the kids. I open the door and see Maddie with tears streaming down her face.

"What's wrong?" I ask worried as I let her in the house and she immediately wraps her arms around me and sobs. "Baby girl, what's wrong?" I ask rubbing her back and she sniffles. I bring her over to the couch and sit down with her. I continue rubbing her back in a attempt to calm her down and eventually she does. "Why are you crying? What happened?" I ask as she pulls her head away from my chest.

"Please don't be mad." She whispers and I furrow my brows.

"Why would I be mad? Talk to me." I say grabbing her hand and she sniffles and wipes away a few fallen tears.

"I didn't know who else to tell. You seemed like the best option." She says and now I'm really concerned.

"What happened?" I ask and she looks up at me briefly before looking back down at her hands in her lap.

"I'm late." She whispers and my jaw drops.

"What?" I whisper out after a minute or so.

"I'm late, and I'm scared." She says then lets out another sob. I'm still in complete shock but I take Maddie back into my arms anyways and run my fingers through her hair.