15

Demi's POV

It's now Monday morning and the kids both went to Max's parents last night to sleep over since they missed the kids. It actually worked out perfect too, cause Max and I can go to this appointment without lying to anyone and then just pick the kids up after. We're now in the car driving to my doctor when Max's phone starts ringing.

"Can you see who that is baby?" Max asks and I nod and grab his phone.

"It's Scooter. Do you want me to answer and put it on speaker?" I ask and he nods so I accept the call then put it on speaker.

"Hey Max! How are you?" Scooter asks on the other end.

"I'm good, how are you?" Max replies.

"Good. I was wondering when you could come down to the office. I have some good news." Scooter says and I perk up.

"I could probably stop by later today if that works for you." Max says.

"Yeah, that's perfect. I'll be in the office from two to four pm today so you can come by any time during that." Scooter says.

"Okay, I'll be there. I'll see you later." Max says and then Scooter says goodbye and then I hang up.

"What do you think the good news is?" I ask him.

"I don't know. We've been talking a lot lately about how to get out of the contract I'm in, so maybe he found a way. Who knows?" He says looking over at me at a red light and I smile.

"I hope so. Has Lizzie still been trying to contact you?" I ask and he nods while rolling his eyes.

"Everyday." He says turning into the parking lot of the doctors office. "Anyways, you ready to see our little bean?" He asks turning to me after he parks the car and turns it off and I smile and nod.

"Yup. I can't wait." I say smiling big. We then get out of the car and go through the back entrance and immediately get taken back into a room with my doctor.

"Well I didn't think I would see you guys here so soon." Angela says and we both chuckle.

"Kind of was a surprise." I say and she chuckles and nods.

"You just love being pregnant at the same time as your sisters. First Dallas and you and now you and Madison." She says and I chuckle.

"I guess so." I say shrugging and she laughs.

"Alright, well then let's get started." She says after she washes her hands. She then takes my weight and blood pressure before having me lay back on the bed and lift my shirt up. Max sits on the chair near me and immediately finds my hand and intertwines our fingers as we anticipate seeing our little bean as Max likes to call it. Angela squirts some gel on my stomach and then places the doppler on top and starts moving it around my stomach. "There you guys go. There's your little baby." Angela says after a couple minutes and we both look up to the screen to see our baby and tears immediately fill my eyes at the sight.

"Told you they look like a little bean." Max says and I giggle.

"Would you like to hear the heart beat?" Angela asks and we both nod with excited smiles. She then presses a button and the room is soon filled with the loud thumping of our baby.

"I will never get over that sound. It's truly amazing." Max says and I smile over at him and nod agreeing with him.

"It is amazing." I reply and he smiles over at me before bringing my hand up to his lips.

"I would measure you at around 11 weeks Demi. And baby looks absolutely perfect right now." Angela says and I smile over at her. We then talk a little more about the baby and then we wrap up the appointment. I sit up and start wiping the gel off my stomach while Angela goes to get my prenatal pills and print out some of the ultra sound pictures.