11

Demi's POV

After Max left, I went down to the room I was in to get the kids and our bags to move into Max's room. When I open the door I see both the kids on top of Max as they pretend to attack him and I chuckle and lean against the counter.

"Are you guys being mean to Max?" I ask and Zara's head pops up as she giggles.

"No mama. Playin." She says and I smile and look down at Max.

"You good down there?" I ask and he nods.

"How'd your talk go? I see you have your ring back on." He says nodding towards my hand and I nod and smile.

"We're good. He explained to me what happened and that he didn't even no the girl and that she just forced herself in his room and tried to seduce him. And guess what the worst part is?" I ask as I pick up Ezra when he crawls over to me.

"What?" He asks sitting up with Zara.

"She's his new assistant apparently and Max is pissed. He had no idea and Lizzie already had her sign a contract so she can't be fired." I say walking to the couch.

"She can do that? I thought Max needs to know who gets hired and fired? You do." Max says and I nod.

"I guess it's different for him. He's trying to get out of his contract so he can leave, so he's been talking to his lawyer and Scooter also offered to help him get out. I just hope this happens fast, because I do no trust that blonde hoe." I say mumbling the last part so Zara doesn't hear, but she doesn't seem to be paying any attention anyways.

"I know a guy who is a private investigator. Want me to give him a call so he can do a background check on Lizzie?" Max asks.

"If you don't mind, that would be amazing." I say letting Ezra down when he starts getting restless in my arms.

"Yeah for sure. I'll give him a call later. I'm assuming your going into Max's room then?" He asks and I nod.

"Yeah I am. Do you mind helping?" I ask him and he nods.

"Of course not. What do you need help with?" He asks standing up as both the kids sit next to each other on the floor and play with their toys.

"Just moving our luggage into his room. I can get the kids." I say and he nods and goes to grab our bags that are still packed since I had planned on leaving tonight anyways. I then tell Max the room number and he heads out to bring the bags to his room after I give him the key while I get the kids and head out myself after I make sure we got everything out of this room.

It's now around three pm and I took the kids to the small park down the road for a couple hours before bringing them back to the hotel to take a nap then fed them lunch. Now we've just been hanging out and watch movies together as we cuddle up on the now clean couch. After Max said earlier that the blonde was laying on the couch in just her lingerie, I most definitely wiped it down before my kids sat on it. Soon, I hear the door open and I look over to see Max walking in and I smile big as Zara jumps down from the couch and races over to him.

"Dada!" She says crashing into his legs causing him to chuckle before picking her up.

"Hello my beautiful princess!" He says kissing her and I smile big as she giggles in his arms as he walks over to the couch and sits down next to me then says hi to Ezra before leaning in to kiss me.

"Hi baby." I say when we pull away and he smiles.

"Hi gorgeous. How was your guys day?" He asks sitting Zara in his lap as she focuses her attention back on the movie playing.