16

Demi's POV

Today is Christmas Eve and we just got finished eating dinner and now we're making cookies to decorate to leave for Santa. Zara doesn't really seem to understand that a random man is going to come to our house tonight to leave presents and eat cookies, but she is still excited about the fact that she's getting presents. Earlier today, Max and I actually went to the hospital with Zara to give out presents to the sick kids and she loved it. I was glad she did too, because I want her to stay humble and grateful.

"So, I think we should start telling our families about the wedding." I say to Max and he looks up at me as he holds Ezra against his hip while Zara sits on the counter.

"That's probably a good idea. Maybe we can tell them tomorrow. We already started planning it so it's only right that they know we're getting married in two months." He says and I chuckle and nod.

"I know right. I have a meeting with a designer in a few days." I tell him.

"Designer for what?" He asks and I smile over at him.

"My dress." I reply simply and I see a huge smile erupt on his face.

"Ooh really?" He asks and I nod looking down at Zara as she starts eating the frosting.

"He's also going to design a dress for Zara. But I'm not letting you see either of them." I say and he groans causing me to chuckle.

"Babbyyy." He whines and I laugh out loud.

"You can't see my dress baby." I say and I see him huff as he moves the frosting away from Zara since she probably has had too much.

"We have to save that for the cookies princess." He says tickling her stomach causing her to burst out into laughter. I smile at them and pull out my phone to take a picture. The oven then beeps so Max hands me Ezra so he can grab the cookies. Ezra starts reaching for the frosting and I smile.

"Want some handsome?" I ask him bouncing him in my arms and he smiles big, so I dip my finger in the frosting then bring it up to his mouth. He immediately starts eating the frosting and I smile big at his excited face.

"Did you just give him some?" Max asks me and I nod over at him.

"Just a little." I reply shrugging and Max shakes his head with a smile. He then moves the cookies to a cooling rack.

"If they take forever to fall asleep tonight then that's on you." He says caressing my hip as he walks up to me and I shrug.

"It's Christmas Eve! If they want some sugar then they can have it." I say and he laughs and kisses my forehead.

"Alright fine." He says and I smile. We then start decorating the cookies after they cool off and Zara loved it. Although I think she just loved eating the frosting and sprinkles more. After the cookies were decorated Zara wanted to eat one so we let her pick one to eat. I even gave Ezra a little bite, but he was more interested in the frosting rather than the cookie.

"You have a green mouth princess!" Max says tickling Zara as she laughs out loud and I smile at the cuteness.

"Not uh." She says.

"Yes you do!" Max says picking her up and bringing her to the mirror near the kitchen. "See! You have a green mouth." Max says bouncing her in his arms and she giggles as Max kisses her all over. Max soon walks back in the kitchen just as I bring the decorative plate down that we're gonna put the cookies on.

"You wanna pick out some cookies to leave for Santa princess?" I ask Zara.

"Why?" She asks and I smile.