24

Demi's POV

When Max called me earlier, I thought for sure he was calling with terrible news and it honestly terrified me. I thought he was going to back out of the wedding, but when he said he kicked Ryan out of the wedding it was a huge relief. Not because he was kicked out of the wedding, but because I thought for sure Max was rethinking marrying me. Then, only a couple hours later I get text messages on my phone about Max getting my babies haircut. I was so sad that he cut his hair, but I also couldn't deny the cuteness. It's just really sad at how grown Ezra looks now and I haven't even seen him in person yet.

"I still can't believe Max got Ezra's haircut." I say as I get my hair and make up done as well as all the other girls.

"I know. He looks like a little boy now." Dallas says and I groan.

"I don't want them to grow up." I whine causing everyone to laugh.

"They grow up fast sweetheart." My mom says who arrived just over an hour ago.

"I want another one." I say causing everyone to look directly at me with shocked faces.

"You do? So soon?" Dallas asks and I nod.

"I know I just had the miscarriage, but being pregnant made me really get excited about having three kids and I want that. Max and I are going to go see my doctor and talk to her probably after the trial is over." I say.

"I'm sure everything is fine Demi. Miscarriages happen." Sirah says and I nod.

"I know, but I just want to be sure and make sure that something isn't wrong with me." I say shrugging as I close my eyes when the makeup artist starts doing my eyeshadow.

"So Max wants another one?" Maddie asks and I nod.

"Yeah, we talked and we both want at least four." I answer.

"Damn." Dallas says and I chuckle.

"I just hope at least one looks like me. I swear Max has the strongest genes ever." I say after several minutes and I can open my eyes back up.

"I think Ezra looks like you." My mom says and I look over at her and raise my brows.

"No he doesn't. He's literally an exact replica of Max." I say causing everyone to laugh.

"Okay, maybe you're right." My mom says and I chuckle. Just then, Zara walks out of the room she was in taking a nap dragging her pink blanket behind her.

"Hi princess. Did you have a good nap?" I ask holding my arms out for her as I pick her up and sit her on my lap.

"Yeah." She says laying her head against my chest. I smile and rub her back up and down as I continue getting my hair and makeup done.

"You excited to wear your dress baby girl?" I ask her and she nods excitedly as she pulls her head away from my chest causing me to chuckle as I run my fingers through her hair.

"You nervous at all Dems?" Dallas asks me and I nod.

"Yeah, of course I am." I answer not taking my eyes off of Zara as she intently looks down at her blanket.

"Why?" She asks and I sigh and look up at her through the mirror.

"I'm marrying the man of my dreams. I'm finally getting everything I ever wanted and it's with him. I'm just nervous. I feel like I'm in high school getting ready to go to prom with my crush." I say and everyone smiles at me.

"I'm so happy for you sweetheart. I remember when you came up to me only two weeks after you guys started dating and you told me that he would be the one you'd marry. And now here we are, all getting ready for you wedding with him." She says and I smile as tears fill my eyes, but I take a deep breath to stop them so I don't ruin my makeup.