25

Demi's POV

I don't think I have ever cried more in a twenty four hour period then I did on my wedding day. At least happy tears that is. I was so nervous and worried about something going wrong and although there were a few mishaps it was overall the perfect wedding. Never could a wedding be more perfect. Everything happened as it should have. Everyone we loved was there. My groom looked amazing and made me feel like the luckiest girl in the world. In fact, Max looked too amazing. We haven't had sex in almost two months and I am now kicking myself for coming up with that idea. I wanted to ravage him multiple times during our ceremony even if all our friends and family were there.

When Max was saying his vows, all I wanted to do was grab him around the neck and bring him in for a kiss. But I couldn't. So, I cried. I also had this warmth come over me and I couldn't remember wanting him more than I did right in that moment. Max was my entire focus the entire time as I was his since he kept his eyes on me the entire time as well making me feel so special. Once the pastor finally announced us as husband and wife and Max brought me in for a kiss, I never wanted to let go.

"I love you wife." He whispers as we pull away and I smile big.

"I love you husband." I reply with tears falling down both our cheeks, but he wipes mine away as I do the same to him before we turn to face everyone as we intertwine our fingers. I look over to my parents to see both my mom and dad crying as Zara sits in my moms lap, then I move my attention to Max's parents who are also both crying as Ezra sits back in Rhonda's arms. I then look over to Max who is looking over at my dad then over to me and I give him a big smile. We then go down the small steps of the podium just when Zara jumps down from my moms arms and runs up to me.

"Mommy!" She says and I smile and let go of Max's hand and bend down to pick her up.

"You look so pretty baby girl." Max says leaning over to kiss her forehead as she smiles big.

"Mommy too!" She says and I laugh.

"Yeah, mommy looks absolutely gorgeous, doesn't she." Max says looking over at me as I feel my face flush.

"Yeah." She says laying her head against my chest. We then all drift our attention over to Ezra who is calling my name and is standing on his feet in front of Rhonda.

"Oh my god." I mumble as I look over at Max briefly to see he has an excited face.

"Come here handsome." Max says stretching out his hands as he bends down and I hear everyone gasp when he takes his first step including me, but I cover my hand over my mouth.

"Mama mama." He mumbles as he holds his own hands out and I smile with tears in my eyes.

"Come on handsome. Walk to daddy!" I say as he looks around at everyone with a big smile then he turns back to Max as he takes another step and another after that before he falls into Max's arms.

"He did it! He walked!" I say excitedly as Max stands up with him in his arms as everyone starts to cheer him on.

"You did it handsome. Good job." Max says kissing him as I do the same. Max then grabs my free hand as we both hold onto our babies in the other as we walk back down the aisle then up the stairs and through the door. Once we make it through the door and we are finally alone I immediately wrap my arms around Max as best I can.

"We're married!" I cheer excitedly as Max kisses my neck lightly.

"We're married baby." He replies as he pulls away and brings me in for a kiss. "I love you so much." He mumbles against my lips causing me to smile.

"I love you too baby." I reply pecking his lips a few more times before we fully pull away.

"Zara you did so good throwing the flowers!" Max says tickling Zara's stomach causing her to giggle and hide her head in my neck.