23

Demi's POV

Today's the day. Today's the day I marry the man of my dreams. My soulmate. I woke up this morning alone in bed, but with a huge smile on my face since I'll be marrying Max in just hours. I lay back in bed and let out a giddy laugh before grabbing my phone when it starts ringing. I answer the FaceTime call immediately when I see it's Max calling and when I answer I see he's laying in bed with a big smile on his face, very similar to me.

"Good morning baby! We're getting married today!" He says and I smile big.

"We're getting married!" I squeal back excitedly.

"I can't wait to see you baby." Max says and I smile.

"I can't wait either handsome. I hope I don't fall down the stairs." I say chuckling because there is stairs that I have to walk down and I'm really nervous about that.

"You'll be fine. Your dad will hold onto you." He says and I nod.

"I know, I'm just nervous." I say biting my lip.

"About what?" He asks turning on his side in the bed.

"Falling, screwing up the vows, Zara throwing a tantrum in the middle of the aisle. Just something going wrong. I want this day to be perfect." I say rambling off a bunch of things that could go wrong today.

"And today will be perfect. You won't fall baby, if you screw up the vows then you screw up the vows and everyone will laugh about it. If Zara throws a tantrum then Zara throws a tantrum, but I doubt she will. Plus she will have Nyah walking with her to help her out. Don't be worried about something going wrong baby, if god forbid something does happen then we can all laugh about it years to come." He says and that did make me feel better.

"I know. You're right." I say taking a deep breath and he smiles.

"I know I am." He says smirking at me and I giggle and roll my eyes.

"So, what'd you do last night?" I ask changing the subject since I never got the chance to talk to him last night after our bachelor and bachelorette parties.

"I don't know if you wanna know." He says and I raise my brows.

"It involved strippers didn't it?" I ask and he chuckles nervously and shrugs. "You better of kept your hands to yourself is all I'm saying." I say and he nods.

"I did." He says. "I wasn't really interested in the strippers anyways. I have an even more gorgeous soon-to-be wife waiting for me." He says and I blush.

"Good." I say and he laughs.

"What did you do?" He asks and I smile big with a small smirk.

"Well Dallas and Sirah planned it so you know it was crazy." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Let me guess, male strippers?" He asks and I laugh and nod.

"It was pretty interesting. Maybe you should take some dance lessons and strip for me?" I ask smirking and he shakes his head no immediately causing me to burst out into laughter.

"Nope. I'm good." He says and I giggle.

"Pleassseeeee." I beg and he continues shaking his head.

"No, but you can." He says smirking back at me and I smile and raise my brows.

"Maybe I will." I say shrugging and his eyes go wide with a big smile causing me to laugh.

"Really?" He asks and I shrug my shoulders.

"Maybe." I say again and he smiles big, just when I hear Zara waking up in the baby monitor. "The kids are waking up, so I'm gonna go get them. Dallas will be dropping off Ezra at your hotel in a couple hours, okay?" I say sitting up from the bed and he nods.