13

Demi's POV

It's been a little over an hour when we see a plane pull up near us and I sit up quickly as well as Max. I turn to look out the window to see the three FBI agents getting out of their undercover cars.

"Alright it's go time, stay in the car for a few minutes. We will be right back." Michael says and I nod. James and Michael get out of the car and walk up to the FBI agents. I turn to look at Max and I see him staring at the plane so I grab his hand as he drifts his attention to me.

"I hope this goes smooth and quick. I just want Zara back so we can go cuddle with her and watch Cinderella with her." Max says and I smile and rub my thumb over the back of his hand.

"I want that too." I reply then I bring his hand up to my lips so I can kiss it. "I'm so tired of all this drama. It's one thing after the other and I just can't wait to just be with you and our kids in a peaceful and stress free environment." I say after a long breath and Max nods.

"And we will do just that after everything calms down." He replies before leaning over to kiss the side of my head. Just then Michael knocks on the window and motions us to get out so we do just that.

"They're getting on the plane now. We got all the mics set up and attached to Daniel so we can hear everything." Michael says when we get out and I nod and lean into Max's side as he wraps one arm around my shoulders. We watch as the doors to the plane open and the stairs come out. Daniel and the two other FBI agents walk on the plane and I take a deep breath. Michael turns up his radio and we are able to hear everything going on. It's pretty quiet for the first few minutes besides the normal rustling of walking through the plane.

"Are you Victoria Solis?" We hear Daniel ask and both Max and I perk up.

"I am, what's going on? Who are you people?" We hear Victoria respond.

"I'm agent Marquez, FBI personnel. You are under arrest for abducting a child. Anything you say can and will be used against you in court." Daniel responds.

"What? Abducting a child? That's my daughter!" She yells. "Right sweetie? I'm your mommy? Right?" She continues and I close my eyes and take a deep breath. "You can't arrest me! I did nothing wrong! Babe, you need to take her!" She yells and I snap my eyes open.

"That's not happening. She's going back to her parents." We hear the other agent say.

"We are her parents!" A man yells and I'm assuming that it was Rafael. We then all the sudden hear Zara's cries and my heart breaks.

"Sir, put the child down." Daniel says and I feel Max tense up against me. We then hear Zara start crying louder and eventually she starts screaming.

"I'm going in there." Max says pulling away from me.

"You can't. You have to stay out here." Michael says stepping in front of him.

"I don't care what you want me to do. My daughter is on that plane and is screaming. I'm going on that plane and I don't care what you have to say." Max replies. "Stay out here baby, I'll go get her." Max says turning to me and kissing my forehead, but I shake my head wanting to go with him.

"No, I'm going with you." I say grabbing his arm.

"Please don't fight me on this. Stay out here and I'll go get our daughter. I'll be fast, I promise." He says pulling his arm away lightly and I eventually nod just wanting my daughter back at this point when I hear Zara's cries get louder.

"Sir, put the child down or we will arrest you." I hear Daniel say in the radio which urges Max to race off towards the plane.

Max's POV