18

Demi's POV

Max ended up taking us to the mountains up in Utah and I absolutely fell in love with the view, the snow, and the cabin.  It was actually the same cabin he went to as a kid just with a few remodels here and there, so I could tell it was special to him and I loved that he wanted to bring his family there now. It meant a lot to be apart of that. It was absolutely perfect and just what we needed. The kids absolutely loved the snow also and all I could do that whole trip was document and take pictures for memories. The day we arrived up at the cabin, we immediately got the kids in snow gear and brought them out to the snow and they fell in love. I swear they would stay out there all day if we let them, but of course we only kept them out for a little bit at a time so they didn't get too cold. During the day, we would go skiing, snowboarding, tubing or just have snowball fights out in the front of our cabin. We also taught Zara how to make a snow angel and that was quite the task at first since she really didn't understand. The whole trip was absolutely perfect and I was so sad when we had to go home, but Max and I both had a lot to do like, plan a wedding.

So, here we are sitting in the living room after we just got off the phone with the pastor that's going to marry us. He's actually the son of who married my Mimaw and grandma so that was really special. The kids went to the zoo with Rhonda and Bruce today so Max and I could focus on the wedding planning. I actually got a lot of my inspiration for our wedding by thinking back to my parents wedding as well as pictures of my grandmas and Mimaw's especially. We want our wedding to be traditional, but also put that modern day vibe as well as a splash of vintage into it. So far, everything we've decided on I have loved as well as Max. When we first started officially planning, Max and I got into a small argument about the payment of the wedding. Max wanted to pay for the whole thing and I definitely was not letting that happen, but eventually we agreed on 50/50 and I was glad. Some how, Max also ended up planning our honeymoon and I don't even know how that happened. We were just talking one night and Max said he knows where he wants to take me for our honeymoon and it kind of just happened that I have no idea about it and he's surprising me. I've tried to get it out of him several times as well, but he is not budging.

"So, how many people were you wanting to invite?" Max asks me and I sigh.

"I want our family to be there, but I don't want every single member there. I don't want like second cousins or anything. You know what I mean?" I ask and he nods.

"Okay, so just our close family. What about friends?" He asks me.

"I want Matthew there for sure and I know you want your two friends Nathan and Alex from New Jersey to be there so they can bring their wives or girlfriends. I want to invite Ariana and Dalton, Justin and Hailey and then Scooter and Yael. But I think that's it, unless you want some other people to come." I answer looking over at him as he writes everything I'm saying down.

"I think that's good to be honest. I'm not really super close to anyone else and I want to keep this small and intimate because I know that's what you want." He says and I smile and nod.

"Okay, then we can range the amount of people to be there to be like one hundred if they bring spouses or kids." I say and he nods.

"Okay, I'll send this off to Sarah then." He says and I nod as he grabs his phone. Sarah is the lady who is making the invitations to our wedding and she's already started and we've already designed them, she just needed a number of copies.

"So, the bridal party is going to be Dallas and Mike, Maddie and Jaylen, Sirah and Matt, and Jacob and Sarah?" I ask going over the notes in my phone. Sirah and Matt are going to be our maid of honor and best man. I asked Sirah just a couple days ago after I talked to my sisters and they both agreed that Sirah should be my maid of honor which made everything a lot easier.