7

Demi's POV

After I post the picture I smile big as I rest my head back against the seat and look over at Max as he rubs the back of my hand with his thumb.

"What's up baby?" Max asks looking over at me with a smile at a red light.

"Nothing. I just love you." I say and I see his smile grow as he lifts my hand up to his lips to kiss.

"I love you too baby." He replies turning back to the road when the light turns green. About ten minutes later, we pull up to Max's parents house and luckily everyone's car is here so the kids should be here. We walk up to the door and Max unlocks it before we walk in. We don't see anyone downstairs, but we do see the back door open as well as our babies loud giggles coming from outside. I smile big as Max and I walk to the backyard and we see them both sitting on the grass with Max's mom as they play.

"Mama!" Zara squeals when she notices us and she gets up and rushes over to us. I smile and bend down to her height just in time for her to crash into me and wrap her arms around my neck. I kiss her head as I wrap my arms around her small body then lift her up and turn in circles.

"Hello my beautiful princess! I missed you baby girl." I say as I look over to see Rhonda walking over with Ezra in her arms as Max grabs him from her.

"Missed you mama!" She replies kissing me and I smile and run my fingers through her hair.

"Did you have a good weekend with Nana and Papa?" I ask her as I readjust her against my hip and she nods.

"Yeah!" She replies laying her head against my shoulder and I smile big and kiss her forehead before saying hi to Ezra.

"Hi baby boy." I say leaning over to kiss him in Max's arms as he giggles. Max then does the same to Zara, but she doesn't leave my arms which is pretty normal for her on a regular basis but especially when she's gone more than a day without seeing me.

"I thought you guys were coming home tonight then getting the kids in the morning?" Rhonda asks us.

"We decided to get an early start. We missed the kids and luckily we did, cause Max has to leave tonight now." I say and Rhonda furrows her brows and looks over at Max. He quickly explains the whole situation and to say Rhonda was pissed was an understatement.

"You need to fire her Max. She isn't good for you." Rhonda says once we finally make it inside and are all standing around the island in the kitchen.

"I know mom. I just need to figure out all the details. If I fire her, then who is gonna represent me? I can't just go all on my own, especially now. I just put an album out." Max tells her.

"What about Scooter baby? He's been looking for a new male client. I'm sure he would be more than happy to manage you." I say and he shakes his head.

"No. It's not because I don't think he's good at what he does, but I don't want you having to do anything for me." He says and I go to reply, but he gives me a look that the conversation is over and I sigh and look down at Zara as she plays with my necklace.

"You'll find someone Max. You're great at what you do, so don't stress over it. Okay?" Rhonda says and he nods. We all talk for a few more minutes before we decide to head out and go back home.

We get the kids buckled in their car seats while Rhonda brings their bags out to the car. Once we're done, we say goodbye to Rhonda and then we head home. When we get home, we cuddle with the kids on the couch while we watch a movie and I can tell Max is getting sad that he has to leave the kids for so long. The longest he's gone without seeing them has been five days, so now he has to double that and possibly longer if Lizzie keeps him away longer. He keeps both the kids cuddled up to each side of him while I rest my head on his shoulder. At around five pm, we go to the kitchen to make dinner and then after eating we get the kids in the bath and ready for bed. Hopefully they don't put up a fight tonight, because I don't want to have to deal with crying babies when I have to say goodbye to Max in a couple hours. We decided to try something new that night, and we all went to Zara's room. I sat in the rocking chair with Ezra since he had to breastfeed while Max sat on the floor right in front of me with Zara in his lap as he reads a book. By the time Ezra is done eating he's almost asleep as well as Zara, so we decide to sing a song together that both the kids love which is 'You Are My Sunshine'. It seemed to do the trick, because before we were even finished singing, both the kids were passed out against us. We both carefully stood up and I kissed Zara goodnight before leaving Max with her while I went to Ezra's room. I know Max will be in here as soon as he lays Zara down to kiss Ezra so I decide to just sit down in the rocking chair in his room. I lightly run my finger down his cheek before leaning down to kiss his forehead.