4

Demi's POV

It's now the next day and I'm now getting ready for Max's dinner party while Max packs the kids both a bag for the weekend since we're leaving tonight. I already packed a bag for Max and I earlier and he still has no idea where we're going. Paul and Jill are here right now doing my hair and makeup in a spare room that we turned into a glam room.

"You didn't want any extensions, right Dem?" Paul asks me.

"No. We're going away for the weekend so I don't want to have to worry about them." I say and he nods.

"Okay, that's makes my job easier today." He says and we all chuckle.

"Where are you two going anyway?" Jill asks me.

"To a cabin in the mountains. The place is beautiful and has amazing views." I say smiling.

"That sounds fun." Jill says and I nod smiling. They both continue doing my glam while we talk. A little over an hour later they are finishing up when Max walks in holding Ezra with Zara following close behind.

"My mom just got here to pick them up, so I brought them up so you can say goodbye." Max says and I smile and pick up Zara and bring her up to my lap.

"I'm gonna miss you princess." I say and she smiles big.

"Miss you mama!" She says hugging me and I smile.

"Are you going to be good for Nana and Papa this weekend?" I ask her and she smiles and nods.

"Yeah!" She says and I chuckle.

"I love you baby girl. I'll see you in a couple days, okay?" I say fixing her head band and she nods.

"Love you mama!" She says and I kiss her before letting her down then grabbing Ezra. I kiss him a couple times and hug him.

"I love you handsome." I say kissing him one last time as he giggles and I smile then hand him back to Max.

"I'm gonna help my mom get them in her car then I'm gonna start getting ready, okay baby?" He says and I nod.

"Okay, I should be done soon." I say and he nods then walks out of the room with the kids. Jill and Paul then do final touches before I stand up and get dressed.

Her outfit

Once I'm dressed I walk Paul and Jill out then go upstairs to our room

Once I'm dressed I walk Paul and Jill out then go upstairs to our room. Right when I walk in the shower stops and soon Max walks out with a towel wrapped around him.

"You look gorgeous baby." Max says and I smile and blush slightly.

"Thank you baby." I say leaning up to peck his lips before he goes to get dressed while I grab our two bags and I do a last check to make sure everything we need is in there. By the time I'm done, Max makes his way out of the closet dressed in a black button up with brown plaid pants as he puts on his matching blazer and I practically drool over him.