3

I am falling, and then I am standing in the middle of a field with tall grass that goes up to my knees. And there are ten other girls standing in here. I look at the one closest to me, the one who was speaking. She has long, corkscrew brown hair and green eyes.

"I'm Rhea," she says.

"Eliza," I say. "How did he trick you into eating you?"

"Sex."

"Oh."

She nods. "Anyway, I was going to say welcome to the real side of hell, the one where we have to fight to survive. Thank goodness we don't have to worry about getting our food, since we don't have to eat as long as we're here. But anyways, this is what we affectionately call Monster Tummy."

"We're working on a better name," says another girl. "I'm Clair by the way."

"I'm Eliza."

She smiles at me and starts walking. "Come on, we best get inside before he decides to eat someone else. That is always unpleasant when you're walking around, just having a random person fly out of the sky and land in here with us."

"Well, either way, get used to being here. What's today's date?" asks Rhea.

"It's 2020," I say.

"God ... it's really been twenty years?" one of the other girls says.

When I look at her, a beautiful African-American woman with beautiful lavender hair and bright brown eyes, wearing a white skirt and a blue top. She looks at me sadly and then comes over to stand beside me.

"I'm Annabeth Walker. I've been here for twenty years. The only thing is, I wasn't older than sixteen when I came here, and now, look at me. Haven't aged or decayed a day. I look just like I was when I came here and I don't know why. You will too look this way after a while, my friend."

"Come on ... we'd best get inside before it starts raining," says Clair.

"Okay," Rhea says. "Lets go, girls."