❁ Lost Chapter pt. 3 ❁

"Y/N, right?"

The grey-eyed boy asked you. You softly smiled and nodded. No one around knew your name, better yet remember it.

"Look what I found..."

He sat down next to you, a camera in hand. It didn't have batteries, and the front screen was broken. 

He looked a little sad, but he still wanted to show you. That's when you remembered something.

'Ah...!'

"Here," you whispered, and handed him a battery you had found a couple of days back, in a pile of abandoned gadgets and tech.

His eyes lit up, and he looked into your E/C orbs, with a grin. Then he popped the battery into place, and the camera flickered to a start.

"Come with me...!" He stood up and held out his hand. 

You hesitated, however. You wanted to know why. 

Why he looked at you like there was worth anything looking at...

You were just another girl. From this strange city. You were surprised at why he even trusted you.

Here, most of the inhabitants here didn't have any personal track records. This made the city become a huge source of untraceable hitmen and assassins.

Taking advantage of this exploit, the Mafia Community often invested a lot in this city so they could always have a huge reserve of assassins.

You didn't even know why you trusted him

But... something. Just one thing... it was hard to wrap your finger around it. But something about him made you comfortable. Peaceful. Maybe his charm?

He crouched down and softly chuckled. "C'mon... I don't bite, Y/N.."