{Chapter 34 - Tragedies}

[Zoldyck Family Arc - Ending]

[Heaven's Arena Arc]

"Yeah, he's used that trick on me before," Killua told Gon. "Once you know the secret, it's so simple, it'll make you mad."

"Huh? Really?" Gon asked as he flipped up a coin. Kurapika caught it and stopped walking. 

"I'm assuming this was what he did," Kurapika stated, and flipped up the con. Then he caught it, clearly with the left hand. "Which hand?" He asked. 

"It's your left hand, right?" Gon claimed. 

Kurapika smiled and opened up his hand to show that it was the right hand. 

"Huh? How?!" Gon asked, amazed. "Hey, how did you do that?"

Kurapika then opened his other hand, to show another coin. "Gotoh held two coins."

"Huh? But he only had the one."

"Anyway, he hid a coin in his right hand, while flipping the other," he explained, as he flipped up another coin. "And then he let us see him grab the coin using his left hand. But before he asked us which hand had the coin, he raised both arms. And then he slipped the first coin into his sleeve. That left the coin in his right hand."

"You got it," Killua replied. 

Gon seemed angry. 

"That makes me mad

"That makes me mad..." He grumbled. 

"Well, I'm fairly certain he only used the trick on the final turn. Gotoh doesn't seem like the kind of person to cheat, even if it's just a game," you told Gon, and laughed at his reaction.

"That's even worse...!" Gon complained and squeezed his fists in frustration.

~~~

The five of you boarded a train, to leave the Republic of Padokea.