{Chapter 43 - A Specialist}

[Heavens Arena Arc - Ending]

[Yorknew City Arc]

You looked up at Rekka, the fire in her hand creating a reflection in your glossy E/C eyes. You gathered yourself and slowly stood up.

Your chest burned, and your broken right arm ached. Any small movements would send sharp jolts of pain up your body, making you wince. Your knuckles stung, and your left arm had been badly burned from Rekka's Nen. 

Your head throbbed, and you could still feel that ringing sound in your ear. Your body was covered in bruises and blisters, yet you still stood up. Facing the woman.

"I will not die yet..." You muttered, managing to contain your emotions. "Show me no mercy."

The grey-haired woman smirked at your confidence, and the corners of her blood-red lips curved into a devious smile. The fire in her hand roared, as she brought the flame close to your face. 

Both of you knew who was stronger in this situation, and obviously had greater power. Yet you still faced her, refusing to back down. 

Despite knowing the severe consequences. 

"Your delicate skin will burn~," she cooed. The radiating heat came closer to you. You didn't flinch, not at all. You could feel your skin about to burn, but just before she could do anything, Wing suddenly appeared and grabbed her hand. 

'... Nani?'
('・-・')??

Instantly, his face contorted into one that of utter agony. "Agh..." He muttered and cursed under his breath. Luckily, he directed his aura into his hand to prevent an injury, but at the moment he didn't get much.

Wing glared at the woman. Thanks to him, Rekka couldn't move her arm. Instead, she stared at the man in surprise, and something must've snapped in her because she stared around in shock. As if she was completely oblivious of the background situation. 

1/4th of the stadium was empty, while about half of the people there ran around. The other half had their backs up against the wall, while some others tried to direct everyone. The commentators were completely speechless.

There also were dead bodies scattered on the ground, while the referee was at the edge of the arena, trembling from fear. 

Zushi, Gon, and Killua had followed Wing down to the fighting grounds, to observe the event. You could hear a faint "onee-san" coming from the brown-haired boy.

Your eyes just widened, to see Wing standing in front of you. "Let's go..." He grunted. "Both of you." 

~Meanwhile~

A strong hand tightly gripped around the sink, as cold eyes met their reflection. Hisoka blankly gazed at his appearance, a special night's events rushing through his head. 

Bright blue eyes, and a cold stare... Yorknew City auction... showering... a bottle of pills... the world around him starting to spin, into a vibrant blur of colors...

Then a familiar H/C haired woman steps in. Him pinning her against the wall, her body so close...

Her small, trembling and vulnerable body... the realization in her lively eyes... her beautiful, feminine appearance. For the first time in a while, he actually viewed a female as a female. Her soft H/C hair, her delicate F/C skin, and her plump L/C lips. Her body...