CHAPSKY #32

VIOLET'S DAD POV

" Wife, can we talk about something?" tanong ko sa asawa ko na ngayong nagsusuklay sa buhok niya.

" hmm...mukhang seryoso yung pag-uusapan natin ah"

" Yeah, I know its very rude to bring this up again but have you ever wonder why our child passed away just like what the doctors said?"

" Honey, we talked about this before right? Nakalimutan mo bang ang naka assign sakin na doctor ay pinsan ko? Don't tell me she was lying? Thats impossible hon"

Sorry but you were wrong....I spent years just to proved that there was a mistake during that time

" What I mean is that when you were just having your last check before the labor, didn't the result said that our babies was completely healthy? How come one of them died?"

I know naiinis na ngayon ang asawa ko but this time, i already got the answer. I just want her to analyze things first

" Hon, for the last time.....Cousin ko ang naka assign sakin during that time and she wont do anything that will make me want to hurt her." She said and there i saw from the reflection of the mirror that her eyes turned red

My wife---she is not a normal person. She experienced hell even before i met her. She was being experimented by some crazy scientist. They injected something inside of her body that would make her eyes turn red when she is angry. Also, that thing that they injected inside of her body can make her stronger, violent, merciless and powerful.

The scientists didn't really expect that their experiment would be successful but unfortunately, my wife was able to destroy all of them because of what they injected. She killed all of them.

But there is one thing that she didn't know, that thing that they injected inside of her can be inherited by her daughters.

Nalaman ko lang yun when i  investigated those crazy scientists. They left some informations about what the experiments all about. After I met my wife and knew all her dark secrets, i immediately hire an expert to investigate.

Hindi ko to sinabi sa kanya because i don't want her to be afraid about having family of her own.

One of them might inherit worse than what my wife experience and it will be activated when they turn 18. Kaya nga sobrang saya ko nung pinanganak si blake kasi atleast lalaki pero when she got pregnant with our twins, i was scared. Both of them are girls and they might experience hell when they turn 18.

Nung pinanganak yung kambal ko, pasikreto ko silang kinunan ng litrato bago mahimatay yung asawa ko sa pagod. Both of them are beautiful but later that day, the doctor announced that one of our daughters passed away due to sudden disease.

Doon ako nagtaka because i know they were both healthy. And the fact that it was not my newborn daughter na pinakita nila samin na namatay daw. They must not have realize that i took their pictures secretly. Ako lang at ang doctor ang may alam kung ano ang itsura ng kambal ni violet kaya agad naniwala yung pamilya ko na patay na talaga siya dahil sa sanggol na pinakita nila.

Hindi ko yun sinabi kahit sa asawa ko kaya since that day, lagi akong busy at hindi masyadong umuuwi because i was busy looking for my daughter. She might inherited something worse from her mother.

But fortunately, I found her but i just need some confirmation.

I noticed that violet is like the colder version of my wife when she was being experimented but completely different when she is with her friend. Yung asawa ko ngayon, masiyahin na and that is why im happy for her.