Chapter 22

Chapter 22: Stepmother of Lang Ruoxian

"I am now not suspecting you." Yan Hua smiles, looking quite innocent.

Lang Ruoxian sneers and says, "You don't dare to suspect me or have someone else to suspect?"

"No. I really don't think it has something to do with you." Yan Hua now understands that Lang Ruoxian won't do that to her, though they stand on opposite sides.

But he doesn't have to make detours like that. Besides, she has nothing valuable except the baby in her womb.

"The hotel is owned by Lang Family. Only Lang Family members can buy over the waiter," Yan Hua thinks for a while, "I guess this person must be Lang Jia."

Lang Ruoxian looks at her in the ironic way, which sinks her into depression. This man looks psychotic only in front of her. Does he have the dual personality?

"Am I wrong?"

"Why should I tell you?" Lang Ruoxian raises corner of his mouth and smiles in a weird way, "Don't forget that we have different positions."

Yan Hua nods, "I know. But I also know you won't do anything to a pregnant woman. At least not now."

"Who gives you the confidence?" Lang Ruoxian stands up, "Do it on your own if you want to know something. But I propose you should do nothing."

Yan Hua frowns and asks, "Why?"

"You are not smart enough. You might trap yourself." When saying this, Lang Ruoxian makes a killing gesture, looking extremely handsome.

Yan Hua stares at him, without knowing what to do. When the man walks to the door, he turns and says, "Did you forget someone?"

"What?"

"You forgot Lang Jia's mother."

Yan Hua repeats the sentence for two times. She did forget a person!

"Yan Hua, Yan Hua!" Someone presses the doorbell. It is Lang Hongyue.

Yan Hua opens the door and Lang Hongyue looks at her, "You are awake? Well, it is good. We are home."

"It is later than 10 pm. Is Grandpa sleeping?"

"He is not leaving. We go back first," Lang Hongyue pushes her into the room, "Change your clothes, please."

Yan Hua follows Lang Hongyue out of the hotel, finding all Lang Family members in the cars, except Lang Cha. She and Lang Hongyue share one car. After the car starts, Lang Hongyue says,

"My sister-in-law is back."

Yan Hua's body freezes for a while. The sister-in-law of Lang Hongyue...

"She was traveling overseas in the past few months. She was expected to come back by the end of this month. But she called and said she is now at home."

Deng Jingjing is the sister-in-law of Lang Hongyue, wife of Lang Li, mother of Lang Jia and stepmother of Lang Ruoxian.

She has been neglected by Yan Hua for a long time.

"I didn't tell you about my sister-in-law..." Lang Hongyue starts a long talk.

Yan Hua understands. In short, Deng Jingjing's family has some connections in Beijing. The mayor of G City is the student of her father.

Government officials and business people are always connected, since the ancient times. After Lang Li takes over Lang Family's business, he has received a few big deals from the government through Deng Jingjing.