Chapter 46

Chapter 46: Follow-up Disturbance

Yan Hua looks down and sits down. The dishes in the meal box are very delicate and are obviously from a grand hotel. She secretly looks at Lang Ruoxian, and finds that the fingerprints on his face can still be seen faintly.

"Sorry!" Yan Hua is somewhat guilty. "I was too impulsive. Thank you for saving me last night."

Lang Ruoxian raises his hand and says: "You're welcome. I have seen you all naked. We are even now."

Yan Hua feels even more embarrassing.

She touches her face: "Anyway, but for you arrived in time..."

But for Lang Ruoxian, she should have been raped by He Mingkai. Even if she kills the guy after that, she can never erase the shame and hurt she suffers.

"When can you become smarter?" Lang Ruoxian sees her fear after the event, and deliberately says, "You drink anything from anyone?"

Yan Hua still feels terrified, and responds at once: "I was too careless. I promise I will be careful in the future."

"Just remember that. I won't meet you every time by coincidence." Lang Ruoxian coughs, "Have a meal. Then I'll send you back."

Yan Hua's attention is diverted. She bows her head and eats the food. Something occurs to her, so she asks: "Did you tell Grandpa that I was drunk?"

"I said I have introduced my friends to you and that we had fun so you stayed at a hotel after getting drunk." Lang Ruoxian looks at his watch. "Grandpa will not doubt it. But how are you going to explain it to Lang Hongyue?"

Yan Hua stares at him. She finds that Lang Ruoxian has never called Lang Hongyue Auntie in private. He always calls her name.

"Are you dumb?"

"What? No." Yan Hua's expression gets solemn. "Where is He Mingkai?"

He Mingkai is in hospital.

"Who did that to you? Tell me!" Lyu Yan hovers about the ward angrily. "Your dad hasn't known about it yet. But so many reporters have known it, so we can never hide it from him"

He Mingkai got out of the elevator all naked with a bloody nose and a swollen face. The reporters who had been waited for a long time all got shocked. It was heard that the young mistress of a rich and powerful family was carrying on a clandestine love affair with someone.

But there was only the intrigant. And what happened to the black-and-blue intrigant?

"Look, here is the report!" Lyu Yan hands her cell phone to He Mingkai. "Those reporters will only talk nonsense. I'll sue them."

On the Internet, there have been many reports with various titles.

"Childe of He Family found naked in the elevator, for affection debt or revenge?"

"Childe of rich and powerful family holding nude party in hotel?"

He Mingkai almost smashes the cell phone, but his expression reveals that his face feels so painful.

"Tell me, what happened?" Lyu Yan knows her son. He won't mess things up.

"Mom, stop asking." He Mingkai quickly calls PR to withdraw the news first.

"Lyu Yan waits for him to finish that, and then says: "Stop asking? Then when your dad asks about it, what should I tell him?"

"Just tell him I was drunk and thought I was at home when in the elevator, and that I was photographed by reporters." This is also the result of my discussions with the PR just now.