Chapter 43

Chapter 43: Blind Date

This summer will soon pass, and the National Day arrives in the blink of an eye when Gungun has been discharged from the hospital for more than a month. He grows a little bigger than the previous four months, but because of the accident, he is not as white and fat as before.

Gungun, almost seven months old, enjoys communicating with others very much. Of course, few people except Yan Hua can understand him.

"What does he want?" Lang Hongyue looks at the toy car in her hand. "Doesn't he like this?"

Gungun stretches his hand towards Yan Hua beside him, babbling something.

"He wants me to hold him," Yan Hua walks by Lang Hongyue and picks up her son. "Gungun, don't you want a toy car?"

Gungun reaches out his hand to Lang Hongyue, crowing.

"Oh, Gungun wants me to hold him..." Before she can finish her words, she sees that Gungun takes the toy car from her hand, and then nestles against Yan Hua's breast.

Lang Hongyue's face darkens: "He is a boy and you are spoiling him if you cradle him every day."

"I don't cradle him every day," Yan Hua looks at her. "The daily life of Gungun is arranged by Grandpa."

Lang Hongyue is stuck for words.

Well, Lang Cha has found an early childhood education institution by himself since Gungun recovers. At the beginning, Yan Hua is worried that it will do harm to Gungun by overscheduling his live, but in fact all the education for Gungun is particularly suitable.

"Let's move to another subject." Lang Hongyue lifts her chin: "Sit there, I have something to tell you."

Yan Hua sits down with no expression. Since she knows that Lang Hongyue wants to turn Gungun into a fool, she regards this woman as the biggest enemy and the first person she needs to guard against in this family.

"Come out with me tomorrow to meet a friend." Lang Hongyue looks her up and down, wanting to say that she should dress herself up. But she sinks into silence when she sees Yan Hua's face. Women will be jealous of her beauty even if she does not dress up.

"What kind of friends are you going to visit?" Yan Hua asks: "Why do you come along with me?"

Lang Hongyue glares at her: "How can there be so many reasons? They are my friends in business. Well, I take you to see the world, and you are reluctant to this?"

"I'm afraid I don't have time. Gungun refuses to accept strangers now and may cry if he doesn't see me." Yan Hua fondles Gungun who is playing with the toy car in her arms.

Gungun looks up and gives his mother a cute smile.

"He likes his great-grandpa as well," Lang Hongyue says indifferently. "Besides, he usually falls into sleep in the afternoon and you will be at home when he wakes up."

Yan Hua frowns, trying to say something. Lang Hongyue smiles and says: "I have told my dad and he agreed. Don't cop it out anymore."

"Okay," Yan Hua has to make a compromise. She deliberately shows herself to Lang Cha the next day before she sets out. Lang Cha tells her that she can have fun and do not need to worry about Gungun because he will take good care of him.

Lang Hongyue takes a call on the way, through which Yan Hua hears that she will go to the beauty salon later. Yan Hua feels that something is wrong.

"Aren't we going to the coffee house?" Why it changes into the beauty salon...

Lang Hongyue smiles, saying: "We will go to the cafe first."