Chapter 42

Chapter 42: Guo Xiaotong Gets a Mental Disease

The operation begins from afternoon till night, while Yan Hua just keeps motionless. Lang Hongyue comes and goes again. Lang Cha once called Yan Hua. She picked up, but could not hear what he said.

It seems that her body just stays here, but her heart has already entered the operating room.

"Milk." It is the third time that Lang Ruoxian has delivered drink to Yan Hua. She did not take a bite of the takeaway he ordered previously.

Yan Hua does not move. Lang Ruoxian directly pulls her hands apart and put the milk into her hands.

"Don't you want to take care of Gungun when he gets out?" Lang Ruoxian says in a cold voice, "What's the use of eating and drinking nothing?"

Yan Hua takes the milk and sits down on the bench, taking a sip of the milk and picking up the takeaway which is already cold. Xiaokai wants to say that he can buy a new one, but Lang Ruoxian glances at him and shakes his head slightly.

"Thank you." Yan Hua almost swallows the rice. Lang Ruoxian knows that she is just trying not to fall down. She doesn't care whether the food is cold or hot.

Rumble! Suddenly, there is loud thunder. After the roaring and rumbling of thunder, the bean-sized raindrops hit the windows and quickly form into waterlines.

As several flashes of lighting streak across the sky, the world outside the windows is as bright as day, and the lights in the operating room... are lit up.

"Thank you." Lang Ruoxian shakes his hands with Horton at the gate of the hospital.

But Horton shakes his head politely and says: "I owe you a favor. Besides, I am a doctor. It's my duty."

"I know that you have work to do. The helicopter is waiting for you in the suburbs," Lang Ruoxian smiles. "Please convey my words to Mr. Hua that if he comes to China in the future, I will welcome him warmly."

Horton laughs, "Your relationship is just like what the Chinese saying describes--since the Heaven made Zhou Yu, why did he make Zhuge Liang? You two will compete against each other every time you meet. I am afraid that you will fight every day if he returns to China."

"He can't beat me," Lang Ruoxian makes a gesture of please. Horton waves his hands and then gets into the car.

In the ward, Yan Hua cries and sends the doctor away.

"It goes very smoothly and you just need to wait for the baby to wake up now!" This sentence is like Sanskrit in her ears, and her whole world becomes bright at this moment.

When Lang Cha knows that the operation is successful, he calls her to ask about it.

"I've said that everything will be OK with Gungun. Look! My grandson is exactly the perfect example of the Chinese saying: After surviving a great disaster, one is bound to have good fortune in later years."

Yan Hua replies: "Well, Grandpa, now you should take a break because it's almost dawn."

The old man is really worried about Gungun, and Yan Hua is very grateful for his kindness and affection. Instead, others...

"Why Gungun has not woken up until now?" Lang Hongyue steps in on high heels. She first looks at Gungun lying on the bed and then asks Yan Hua: "What did the doctor say?"

"When the effects of anesthesia pass, Gungun will wake up naturally." Yan Hua rubs in the middle of her eyebrows. Since there is nothing serious with Gungun, her strung-out nerves begin to relax, and therefore, she feels very sleepy and tired.